By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your dream Wii U game?

I have been waiting for a new star fox since 2006 (the remake dosen't count) and a new f-zero since 2003.
I just hope they bring back those games, all they have to do is ask ''the franchise reviver'' (I'm talking about retro studio) to bring theme on wii u

Around the Network

Metroid remakes of Metroid, Metroid II, and Super Metroid as one game a la Metroid Prime style.

Fire Emblem!!!!  (Tablet controller is perfect for it)

A true Pokemon game on the consoles, or even beter yet Pokemon MMO.

My pants explode with awesomeness.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

A Left 4 Dead game, were instead of an "AI Director" you could set a random player to manage the enemies/resources to react to the players advances and different skills in the Wii U controller, all the others can play with regular Wii controls online.

Real Time Strategy with a WiiMouse and that nice controller too.

A Fire Emblem game and a Donkey Kong Country game. I wouldn't be surprised if we get those at launch or a year after launch to be honest.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 7 exclusive remake.
Skies of Arcadia 2 with exclusive Wii U features.
Xenogears series game (a real one, no Xenoblade bs again; although I wouldn't mind an expanded level on some of the systems developed in Xenoblade), where the main game is played on the TV screen, but the user can explore a Xensaga-like UMN network on the controller, among other functionalities.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

DieAppleDie said:
Valdney said:
"A 2d Mario with substancial innovation and a true Zelda game."

Actually what people want is a comeback to the old school Mario style, which is not innovate.

WTF means a TRUE Zelda?

seriously this comment should be erased.

If you like modern Zelda, good for you. I don't.

When I say substantial innovation, I mean new worlds, new enemies, new power ups, etc.

Do you really have to act like a baby and attack people who have a different opinion than yours?

A new Okami game (or just Okami HD) would be a no-brainer, and the supposed TWEWY sequel would be great too.

But Metroid Prime 4 would be godly.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I would like an rpg based on the Nintendo universe with enemy encounters and a battle system like SSB except with a level up system. It'll be essentially like the Tales of the World series.

Endless ocean 3

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99