By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I love the art style. Especially in the pic twesterm quoted above. It's just so unique. Definitely not a copy-paste of other RPGs before it.

Around the Network

Nice and I have faith in Bioware

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

WoW that is impressive for DS.

Things are looking brighter for Sonic and friends :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Lookin pretty good.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

It looks awesome

Around the Network
twesterm said:
naznatips said:

Awesome.

That picture really reminds me of a point and click adventure...

I just set this as my desktop background

naznatips said:
twesterm said:
naznatips said:

Awesome.

That picture really reminds me of a point and click adventure...

I just set this as my desktop background

also alittle FF7 feel to it.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Sick there are only few game scenarios that have a worse story and more non-sensical world than Sonic. What happened about running fast? I love Bioware but this will suck.

Kyros said:
Sick there are only few game scenarios that have a worse story and more non-sensical world than Sonic. What happened about running fast? I love Bioware but this will suck.

Thanks for your opinion, but I prefer the opinions of those who aren't trolling a topic about a game they don't care about and a system they don't own.  

"
Thanks for your opinion, but I prefer the opinions of those who aren't trolling a topic about a game they don't care about and a system they don't own. "

Trolling? I will agree that I didn't make a very detailed or nuanced posting. But we are talking about a Role-Playing-Game. A game type that is all about the story and a cool world. And it is situated in a world where a couple of primary color hued hedgehogs fight Dr. Robotnik. (Which is about it as far as I have understood the story.)

No bad feelings but this is the worst setup ever. The screens look pretty cool, the maker is Bioware the best existing RPG developing studio (after Bethesda) but all of this cannot overcome the problem that you are a blue hedgehog.
If people can live with that I wish them good luck but negative opinions are not trolling per se. (And I would also stamp on this game if it was a PS3 or PC game)