By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

Amare Stoudamire is really earning his twenty million dollar a year salary now, isn't he? If I were the Knick's owner, he'd be in my doghouse for like... forever!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Its so hard to watch playoffs when your team is pretty much gonna be out of it soon. :( No I know what Rol must feel like every day.

Nuggets play the most exciting game it is a shame they had to trade Nene. I mean wtf now they are terrible in the three point game. Way more exciting to watch than the Lackers with all the fast break points but the Lackers stars are just monsters. Lackers kill Nuggets again, oh god this getting redundant.

Celtics is my teammmm. But being realistic if they don't make it to the Finals this year they won't ever with the current roster... Then again I look at the Spurs with Duncan and Parker... We'll see.

Spurs will probably get upsetted by another team like last years playoffs against the Grizzlies. That was some amazing shit the Grizzlies pulled off against the No.1 Seed Team.

Bulls have such small chance of going to the Finals without Rose.

Knicks, I love the Knicks but man A'mare did some stupid shit and I guess the Heats will go to the next round.

I must also mention again... Kevin Durant is a phenomenal player. I want them to beat the Mavs and the Lakers and if the Spurs cannot be defeated by either the Grizzlies or Clippers, then the Thunders should lol.

wow at the stomping OKC gave Dallas last night at Dallas. I thought that game would be far closer based on the first two games in the series.

Around the Network

How the hell did the officials miss that goaltending by Perkins? ffs..

OKC has come to play. Get the series over with and get some rest for Kobe and the Lakers. Hopefully Boston can take control of their series since the Hawks don't have Josh Smith.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

The basketball Gods are absolutely shitting on the Bulls this year.. Thats is all :/

Deng 5 Points :/ but there is still hope for the Bulls. And OKC is destroying Dallas.

Since the Bulls look like they're toast, I'll have to cheer for anyone but Miami.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger