By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

NintendoPie said:
darthdevidem01 said:
NintendoPie said:
darthdevidem01 said:
pezus said:
Winter is coming

Us people with blood of the dragons need not worry about such ordinary issues.

Oooh! That is me! I was "born" on 11/11/11!! ^___^ (People always mention that on here.)

Good...yoou too have been chosen to be safe. But being DragonBorn isn't the same as having the blood of the dragon...me & pezus are a part of an ancient family that has this power.

Here is our flag...

Am I allowed to be associated with you guys?

Yes, but you must pass through the rite of passage...you must wade through fire & blood...you must watch Game Of Thrones Season 1. All will be clear when you do this.

Remember the ancient family chooses you, not you it!

@BenVTrigger

Not taking sides either but it's pretty petty of TheSource to do this really.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
TheSource said:

As far as I can tell Seece got my screen name from Brett just so he could make fun of me. I did the Japanese data from August 2008 to March 2012 as a favor to Brett, and I wrote articles because Brett asked me to. I did the preview because Brett asked me to, from April 2007 to February 2012 in one form or another. Seece  and a couple others were essentially hired originally because the site used to be 40 / 40 / 20 between Nintendo / Sony / Microsoft fans. The idea was to hire fanboy writers for Microsoft...and yes I have that conversation too if I really wanted to be a dick.

I am just fascinated by these two sentences. Food for thought?

@darthdevidem01

I agree with you I'm not gonna take a firm stance for either side but if Source is this upset he should just PM'd with Seece or something, taking this public just to start a flame war is pretty damn rediculous.

BenVTrigger said:
@darthdevidem01

I agree with you I'm not gonna take a firm stance for either side but if Source is this upset he should just PM'd with Seece or something, taking this public just to start a flame war is pretty damn rediculous.

The past few days they have been atacking each other over the fourm it seems not sure which side started it though, since I don't know where the first "attack" post is.

Former something....

darthdevidem01 said:

Only 1 cat in question > dogs. Her name is Crofty...she is no kitten. But we must get to deeper matters, kittenr or puppies what is to become of your demolished heart? How will we heal it?!

This thread is a good start. It's good to see Seece's evil ways exposed after what he 'did' to me. I think to reverse all the damage he's done, he must 1.) Apologize sincerely for hurting my feelings and promise to never do it again, 2.) show me his sexual organs (like he said he would do in the first place) so that his pics cancels out my pics and it will be like nothing ever happened, and 3.) he must pay me the 17 dollars he promised.

These are my terms. Only then can I truly recover. Now, someone, Go! Send a raven to Seece's home/lair/sex-dungeon and tell him this news. He will know that I will not continue to live until I get what I want. He will know that I will not sit back and allow him to tirade the site. And he will know that I WILL NOT ALLOW HIS TYRANY!

. Give this news to him, NAO!!! And if he doesn't abide by more rules...*removes sunglasses*...there will be a war in VGChartz.

Around the Network

@ Jay520

Lol, nice. Though I think were too late for that it appears war has already started in VGChartz.

So i know they were arguing in Seece's MS Shipments results thread but where in the hell did all this come from? It didn't seem too intense in there just normal console fights pretty much but apparently there's been something I missed cause this is getting awfully personal.

Haha! This is quite entertaining

naruball said:

Haha! This is quite entertaining

BenVTrigger said:
@ Jay520

Lol, nice. Though I think were too late for that it appears war has already started in VGChartz.

So i know they were arguing in Seece's MS Shipments results thread but where in the hell did all this come from? It didn't seem too intense in there just normal console fights pretty much but apparently there's been something I missed cause this is getting awfully personal.

Im pretty sure its been going on a long time now. Source predicts certain things and Seece always gets on his back for it (Seece isnt alone here). Its the usual petty, snide remarks you usually see... Just seems its been taken one step further when theyre off the forums. When you cant get banned, I guess your true colours show. Be it calling eachother fanboy, generally insulting one another or flaming a console lol

BenVTrigger said:
@ Jay520

Something about one party thinking that Seece cost TheSource his writing job I slightly remember from a few pages back.

These guys have been at it for a while now though, just not as front page as this.