By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

seece used to be cool. He was fun to talk to. Until he learned that I was friends with Zex. Then he kind of went psycho on me T___T.

That being said. Go team Source!

Around the Network

What's wrong with Seece? He's nice to me!

Major forum drama is a go!!!

Revenge Of The Source lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Is this some sort of roast thread? Fine, I'll join in

Seece used to be cool, but then he threatened to have me banned if I didn't give him pics of my sexual organs. Our relationship has never been the same since then.

This is the truth.

He does act quite a bit like a mod.

The problem with Seece, aside from what we can see in the OP, is he bullies people due to his "position" on the site. He gets away with it. Always has. Almost forced Nintendogamer from the site, constant bullying of Conegamer. Constand shitflinging at Source. Constant shitflinging at "Sony fans". I remember once, he had a go at Khuutra for reporting him. How could Seece possibly know that, without having an inside "friend" so to say?

He reminds me of a Microsoft version of Maxwell, in a way.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Seece used to be cool, but then he threatened to have me banned if I didn't give him pics of my sexual organs. Our relationship has never been the same since then.

This is the truth.

Did you enjoy sending him those pics or did you fall into a deep depression afterward?

darthdevidem01 said:
Major forum drama is a go!!!

Revenge Of The Source lol

I love the drama too!!!

Carl2291 said:

The problem with Seece, aside from what we can see in the OP, is he bullies people due to his "position" on the site. He gets away with it. Always has. Almost forced Nintendogamer from the site, constant bullying of Conegamer. Constand shitflinging at Source. Constant shitflinging at "Sony fans". I remember once, he had a go at Khuutra for reporting him. How could Seece possibly know that, without having an inside "friend" so to say?

That feels more like Fishyjoe then Max from what I remember of FJ.

Former something....

Jay520 said:

This is the truth.

Did you love him Jay520?

@carl

tehehe

Where the hell is MaxwellGT9990001212121!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Carl2291 said:

he feels protected and acts like it. He insult people all the times, bullies a couple members and gets away with it. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)