By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

theprof00 said:

I particularly liked this part:

Seeeece: if I'm an xbox
Seeeece: why do I appreciate the PS3's library

DEAR GOD IT'S GONE SENTIENT! WE'VE PLAYED GOD FOR THE LAST TIME!

I'm sorry but "it'd be like if disco replaced classifcal music" is clearly the highlight.

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
theprof00 said:

I particularly liked this part:

Seeeece: if I'm an xbox
Seeeece: why do I appreciate the PS3's library

DEAR GOD IT'S GONE SENTIENT! WE'VE PLAYED GOD FOR THE LAST TIME!

I'm sorry but "it'd be like if disco replaced classifcal music" is clearly the highlight.

Yes very true, very true. You are certainly right there.

I just like to think seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeece was shitfaced.

man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
Is Seece supposed to be becoming a moderator on the new site?

Yes... I have said it before and i'll say it again: SEECE IS NOT MOD MATERIAL!!!, but Machina picks the mods and he seems to be infatuated with Seece..

who becomes a mod after GameWise fully splits off is not up to Craig, so whether or not Seece becomes one will not be up to him.

on hiring Microsoft focused writers:  It's the issue of having a staff of volunteers, people will focus writing on what they care about instead of doing it evenly for all kinds of gaming.  It's certainly what I do myself in mostly playing/reviewing/writing about Japanese gaming.  We wanted to have more balanced writing so we looked for some 360 fans to try and shore things up.  I think it was a reasonable move and it worked out for some of the people we picked up.

OT:  I hate locking a thread just to push things under the rug, but I can't help but hate how this looks.  To me this is honestly worse than when we went through a week of being torn apart on gamejournos.com because during that our community had our back and I thought you guys still believed in us and our decisions, but this whole thing is just a mess of conspiracy theories about staff decisions with moderator staff as a focus.  

I'll leave this open for someone else to lock up, I'd much rather wear our mistakes on our sleeves.  

Aj_habfan said:
Rath said:
Yeah CKLMB was pretty dreadful. There used to be other heavily biased ones (SSJ12 or something?) but not so bad nowadays.

The worst part about SSJ12 wasn't just that he was a mod, but a paid staff member of vgchartz (communications manager or some bs). Then he tried to defend himself by claiming he wasn't a Sony fanboy, but a PC fanboy. Just dreadful.

I couldn't believe Shams became a mod either. He toned it down a bit once becoming a mod, but trolled it up hard before that. Makes me wonder what the qualification process used to be?

Yeah, I never got why he acted like that :-|

OT: Pleeeease dont lock the thread :-O This has the potential of being THE. BEST. THREAD. EVAAAAR !!!1111!1!!eleven!!1!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I think Fishyjoe was before my time...

@darth, he left when he lost his mod powers! He sorely missed, he was like the Jarjar of VGC

Edit: Clarification. Talking about Maxwell.
The fact that he became a mod almost got me off this site permenently. He is the only to have ever banned me, and without warning (for 5 days mind you. No prior bans) - And he was a complete asshole several times, including on the site chat... And he got away with it clean.. Well for a while anyways.

It's pretty interesting to see that they actually paid people like seece to be fanboys on the forum. it's one of those things you hear about, but you don't really think it's actively happening where you post, like people hired by the big three to positively inflate their image on forums.

On a final note, I think people in this thread should calm down a little, like homer said, words does hurt. Maybe the source is biased and maybe seece is biased, maybe you think the thread was childish, but the comments here go over board. - Some of them seem pretty personal.

And yes, I realize that my own post doesn't start off much better :P

Check out my game about moles ^