By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 40. Pokemon! Gotta Catch them all!

@hatmoza:
I was genuinely drunk. :P

And looking back on how I played... I wonder why not more people found me suspicious. :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Awards:

MVP:

Moreno- although he kinda screwed the town earlier in the round by shooting two important townies but led the town a win in the end.

Mafia MVPs:

Wonk and Nen- Device a great plan in the mafia thread that could let them win even if the odds is against them.

Best Rookie:

Pezus- If wasn't shot by a vig he could help the town greatly and has great potential.

Best Rookie mafia:

Spurge- If MUGEN hasn't scanned him he would have surived IMO and could have lead the mafia winning. 

Mafia's handy man:

Hatmoza- Kill the sibilings and make the town hates him and lure a modkill and a troll.

Worst MOD:

Noctis_Nox- screwed up the flavor for Rol and Spurge by copying the wrong one. Such shame Noctis!!

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Not really luck.

Almost everyone at some point was suspicious of stefl. He was playing horribly after all. After manuel got defensive, threatened to pull manny paciaous on us, and got (or pretended to be drunk), there was no doubt in my heart that he was scum. I've seen those trends and behaviors too often from newb scum. When he combined them all, I was so confident he was scum, I lied about a pm saying he was guilty because I didn't feel like explaining my case against him. Thanks for shooting him in the face, morno.

YOU, rol, were the unlucky one. You had a player that had personal beef with you

No, I was unlucky because I had Stefl and manuel on my team.

Based on additional knowledge, I would have died during Night 3 anyway.

Hey, ity's not my fault that Austrians can't play. :P

I lived the longest in the team!

morenoingrato said:
Wow, what I said before couldn't be more real.
So far in the dead thread, Linkz and Prof are the ones who suspected me.
I REGRET NOTHING!

I had nothing but trust for you the moment you took my fake PM to hunt for the 'newb' scum. I don't think I've ever got such a town read out of a player, especially since you did not hesitate to take whatever lead was available and use it to scum hunt.

Then the cult theory shattered my world and I didn't know if I could trust you anymore T_T

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yay! ^_^

I guess I have my default favorite moderator now.

Around the Network

Worst MOD ever! I should've won an award!

I should've won best rookie. It would go perfectly with Best NewComer!

RolStoppable said:
manuel said:

radish made it to the very end, so how long you manage to stay alive doesn't necessarily say how good of a player you are.

It's really not a good way to gauge players abilitiy to play because shit tends to happen, but I personally believe it is a skill to last longer. I respect players that can survive.

Just ask Linkz, I always give him hell because he proves over and over again, despite being a great player, that he can't survive worth crap.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
manuel said:

radish made it to the very end, so how long you manage to stay alive doesn't necessarily say how good of a player you are.

Maybe radish is better than you think! :)

And I lived the longest. Nanner nanner nanner!

But seriously now, I think you play better than me and I'm not even ashamed of it. I'm not so good at confronting people even if it's in a game.

meh ... questionable MVP. Too many mistakes if you ask me.