By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 40. Pokemon! Gotta Catch them all!

Did i tell anyone that this theme sucks?

Anyways good game.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
It was Prof, who also would have definitely lynched me on day 2 along with Linkz.

@SonyTart: I just looked it up, Most Valuable Player/Person/Professional/Poet/Primate...

And here i thought the 'P' was for Pokemon!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Awards:

Best Rookie mafia:

Spurge- If MUGEN hasn't scanned him he would have surived IMO and could have lead the mafia winning. 

Spurge wouldn't have survived since I blocked him and there was no kill that night.

Signature goes here!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=143100&page=1#

Faster people so we can start the game as soon as possible.

spurgeonryan said:
We all ready did sign up. That was a long game NoCtis :) I am sure you, theprof, and linkz are ready to go! Lol

There are a lot people haven't sign-up.

7 players so far.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Awards:

Best Rookie mafia:

Spurge- If MUGEN hasn't scanned him he would have surived IMO and could have lead the mafia winning. 

Spurge wouldn't have survived since I blocked him and there was no kill that night.

although it actually was there case there were enough possiblilities for him to get away with it.

eh who am I kidding spurge would have crumbled under the pressure and said he had an extra night action including one that is impossible

M.U.G.E.N said:

But it made it the whole plan go much smoothly. Since he was so sincere and honest no one believed I was lying either. I didn't protect him but instead investigated ..and no one targeted him either. win-win

Thanks for the support MUGEN.

nen-suer said:
morenoingrato said:
It was Prof, who also would have definitely lynched me on day 2 along with Linkz.

@SonyTart: I just looked it up, Most Valuable Player/Person/Professional/Poet/Primate...

And here i thought the 'P' was for Pokemon!

Haha, that would also make sense. XD Even more sense, actually.

Hmm, I had thought the mason thread got posted, but maybe not. 

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/3Q4Xz65sqSrP7

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!