By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 40. Pokemon! Gotta Catch them all!

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

Gremar

Tisk, tisk. They didn't touch you well in those English Classes, did they?

I wish they did that to me... :'(

Poor Pezus...... you will never find true love.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

It's really not a good way to gauge players abilitiy to play because shit tends to happen, but I personally believe it is a skill to last longer. I respect players that can survive.

Just ask Linkz, I always give him hell because he proves over and over again, despite being a great player, that he can't survive worth crap.

I respect players who seem to know what they are doing. In some cases it's obvious that players are kept alive, because they are so bad that they help mafia to potentially win the game. At other times it's simply dependent on the power role a player has.

In Linkz's defense, it's not easy to survive with a maniac like you around. You have killed four townies in this game and your alignment was town.

And once you're capable of realizing that as a mere town, exploit it, regardless of how you are coming off to other players, you survive.

An epiphany that prof finally realized not so long ago in the dead thread. Once you find that balance, come back crying to me then, rookie.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NintendoPie said:

At least I didn't do a huge mess-up, Worst-Mod-Ever.

At least I admitted it.

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

Gremar

Tisk, tisk. They didn't touch you well in those English Classes, did they?

I wish they did that to me... :'(

I'm addicted to crack

WOW! I am too!

Did I say I was high? Because I am!!!.... I also have a confession.... I'm Gay.....

Oh!!

Wellllll, I think we all already knew that.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
NintendoPie said:

At least I admitted it.

Admitted what?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Should spurgeonryan really be called a rookie?

It was his first time being a mafia. 

NintendoPie said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
NintendoPie said:

At least I admitted it.

Admitted what?

Worst mod.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
hatmoza said:
meh ... questionable MVP. Too many mistakes if you ask me.

It's not how you start the game but how you end it.

He led the town and caught the mistakes of the Mafia. Something I didn't saw from a more veteran player. 

I can't give the MVP to Radish.

I don't need a stinking MVP to tell me I'm the best. I know I am!!!111

Plus I did plenty for the town. I removed the question marks that would have led to the demise of town ... had it been a balanced game of course.

1- I removed any doubt of sibling claim being a lie (that would have hindered the progress of day 2) by killing the siblings

2- Yanking any thoughts of a possible cult from the minds of players by killing myself and a potential cult to.

That's MVP material right there.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also, not enough people are giving credit to Manuel.

He was very good early on, if only he didn't get "drunk".

@ hatz

Don't keep us waiting. I want to play naw!!