By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 40. Pokemon! Gotta Catch them all!

3 modkills on the town side, and the town mayor killing 2 townies by himself and still town won?
It was my first game, but it surely looks very unbalanced, especially seeing that there wasn't a single vanilla role (or did I miss that?) in town? O.O
I think it would have been better with 1 big mafia group instead of 2 small ones.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
manuel said:
3 modkills on the town side, and the town mayor killing 2 townies by himself and still town won?
It was my first game, but it surely looks very unbalanced, especially seeing that there wasn't a single vanilla role (or did I miss that?) in town? O.O
I think it would have been better with 1 big mafia group instead of 2 small ones.

I was Vanilla for the first few Days. Until Pezus died....

haha, I still find it incredible that a mere towny got more kills than scum.

I truly am the best player ever.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But still...

pezus said:
manuel said:

Would it have made it more balanced though? Only 1 night kill instead of 2. But, you did both attack prof and mario so it's not like you used your kills effectively

How can we kill effectively if we can't be sure a second team exists?

Town was far too powerful.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

true however we did manage to all outlive your team

We can live with that. You guys had all the luck going for you and then you both collapsed because you can't count to five. How embarrassing.

terribly so :( had I not messed that up I might have actually pulled off a win 

Oh stop your whining I won... I mean... We won.......

RolStoppable said:
Wonktonodi said:

true however we did manage to all outlive your team

We can live with that. You guys had all the luck going for you and then you both collapsed because you can't count to five. How embarrassing.

Not really luck.

Almost everyone at some point was suspicious of stefl. He was playing horribly after all. After manuel got defensive, threatened to pull manny paciaous on us, and got (or pretended to be drunk), there was no doubt in my heart that he was scum. I've seen those trends and behaviors too often from newb scum. When he combined them all, I was so confident he was scum, I lied about a pm saying he was guilty because I didn't feel like explaining my case against him. Thanks for shooting him in the face, morno.

YOU, rol, were the unlucky one. You had a player that had personal beef with you

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@rol

still bitter that MUGEN shot you. Lol!

Wow, what I said before couldn't be more real.
So far in the dead thread, Linkz and Prof are the ones who suspected me.
I REGRET NOTHING!