By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new PS3 bundle for Europe??

@ Munkeh: your kidding, right? PS3 sales are the best in Europe, they've already passed North American sales in less time.

Around the Network
libellule said:
you dont have a PS3 Mummelmann ?

No, not yet. I'm degraded to playing my friend's PS3 for now... It is on the top of my purchase list though, and it'll be here shortly after we sell our car!

@theguy He means Great Britain specifically.

@ coolestguyever, I meant the UK only, typically it represents 25% of the Others market, and it is only 1 sixth of the total, where as the 360 is 26k out of 89k, and in the UK, PS3 is outsold by 360 so Sony will want to capitalize on this market

Wow, fantastic news.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

Nice bundle for European soon-to-be PS3 users!!

If I didn't have a PS3 and I lived in Europe, this offer would of got me aboard quick!

I would go out and buy a PS3 right now with ratchet and uncharted if they offered a model with BC.

My parents offerered to get me one for x-mas, but i told them if they couldnt find a 60gb, then dont buy me one.

Most people would say what is the problem with keeping my PS2 to play games...It wouldn't be a problem, however my PS2 recently broke (fails to read disks).

So i currently have 40+ PS2 games i cant play, unless i buy a PS3 + fork out £100 for a new PS2.

OR

I could wait in hope that Sony will release a new SKU with BC

Sweet, 2 of the best games for the PS3 in a bundle. If I didn't have a PS3 with Uncharted and Ratchet, (and I lived in the UK) this would make me want to go buy one.

Only europe? So there is the first sign of the currency correction?