By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension announced for PS3. Boxart, TRAILER inside.

I'm excited for this early Kratos, possible multiplayer sounds good to me.

Around the Network

Cant wait for E3! Last of Us and GoWIV gameplay yesss

I'll buy it day one, but I really hope they don't add that intentional slowdown crap again.

NERDGASMIC!!!!

This must be the game they were playing on the Tester, which they were playing with multiple people - perhaps some type of Versus or Co-op mode?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Aj_habfan said:

This must be the game they were playing on the Tester, which they were playing with multiple people - perhaps some type of Versus or Co-op mode?

WHAT?

scratch that they had personal screens but somehow one guy won...

sounds great but as a prequel i'd expect that kratos won't have access to many of the powers he had in the third installment... i liked being an overpowered badass

LET THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS!!! OMG!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

OMG!!!!!

the soundtrack is even more epic now!!!!

OMG!!!

is it possible for this game to be released this year?? XD