By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer is Live

Around the Network

Best game in the franchise since 2007 (IMO), so I could definitely get behind this is it's done well, treyarch seem much more able to create games that excite me as a gamer than Infinity Ward does.

Would be nice to continue the BO story as well.

Millenium said:
Best game in the franchise since 2007 (IMO), so I could definitely get behind this is it's done well, treyarch seem much more able to create games that excite me as a gamer than Infinity Ward does.

Would be nice to continue the BO story as well.

this, just...this

No thank you good sir, the date sounds off too.

Amazon.de lists Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and can be preordered?

http://ps3ego.de/playstation-3/amazon-de-listet-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-und-kann-vorbestellt-werden/

Around the Network

Dayum, sounds exciting. But seems more like a troll to be honest. It's too soon :P

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

Same shit, different package!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Black ops was the Best call of duty since COD4, so i cannot wait.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Treyarch get too much of a bum rap from critics, Black Ops is far better than MW2 and 3 and WaW still has some of the best features in a co-op campaign to date.

Black Ops is by far the best in the CoD series. Day 1 purchase for me.