By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The last movie that made you cry?

Saving Private Ryan
hotel Rwanda
and grave of the fireflies can't even load that movie cause am afraid to tear up to much

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I really have never cried watching a movie or a TV show or a video game but the closest would be either Toy Story 3 or the finale of Six Feet Under. I just watched The Help and that was pretty sad too.

The second time I watched the Hunger Games (after I read the books) I teared up a couple of times.

I don't really ever cry during movies, but if we're being honest here then Gran Torino. I got really attached to Walt so the ending made me tear up. Like not a full on cry but I teared a bit.

Nobody can not cry at "Dancer in the dark"

Around the Network

Warrior ( 2011 ),at the end of the match between the brothers.

Indiana Jones and the cystal skull or whatever its called, i cried because id wasted a couple of hours of my life on such drivel.

I bet nobody remembers a movie called beaches,from back in the day. I remember the ending of that movie being all sad and depressing. I was only a kid back then so crying was justified. lol

Mordred11 said:

ohh that was close

AndrewWK said:
Mordred11 said:

ohh that was close

that ending did'nt really have an impact on me. I thought the part were the dad goes back to drinking and gets all emontional had more of an impact.