By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How did you find out about VG Chartz.com?

It was in somebody's signature, I believe, in the middle of this summer. They quoted the current console sales from a mysterious "vgchartz.com".

Actually, from the name, I thought it was run by the same guy who does vgcats.com

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

somebody's signature on a forum.. back then it was vgcharts.org though

was in somebody signature on gamespot I Think, I lurked about a year and became a member on 2007, start really posting on 2008.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

A few months before the Wii came out I became interested in how the XBox360 was selling. I came accross this site and nexgenwars. Nexgenwars looked like a 12 year old had put it together in 10 minutes time. Not that vgcharts looked much better at the time. Still I decided to stick with vgcharts. It took me several months before I realized there were even forums on this site though.

VidaExtra.com, is almost a year now...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I had found that old site on my own, think it was called something-"shrine" or something like that. "everything"-something maybe. I think that was ioi's old site.

I then became aware of the newer site from ioi's posting at NEOGAF. I've never joined there, but have read the forum for years(since they used to have full NPD numbers). Well, I think even ioi's name is banned at NEOGAF, mentioning this site is a huge nono there, but I spend 20X more time here than I do there, if not more. NEOGAF sucks.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

a dead hooker told me.

Either it was a link for it , or I just googled it ... I cant remember :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

God whispered it in my ear

true story

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Gametrailers.com