By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you happy with your life?

Pretty blunt question considering all the possible answers that it could hold. Be as broad or as specific as you like - there are many things that can contribute to how happy someone is with their life, and these change from person to person, so there could be some interesting results.

Personally, I'm pretty happy with my life- there are definitely some things that could be better, but I recognise that it could be a lot worse, so I try not to complain. 

How about you guys?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Honestly? No.

Yes/No. There could be many, many things I could improve on. Many. I still am quite happy though.

Yes and No. At times I'm totally euphoric, and at other times I'm super lonely. Lately things have been good with my real life friendships, and I'm happier with my life on vgchartz, much healthier now, I get my real-life stuff done too now.

It's far from perfect but I'm only young, and my life will be completely different in a few years so I don't have anything to worry about... At least that's what I convince myself when I'm trying to be positive, but in reality I get really depressed sometimes (won't go into why) and it makes my insomnia more severe which makes my initial feeling of depression even worse. But I guess I should be happy that that's the only major thing I struggle with and although there are many things I want, I've got everything I need and for that I'm very fortunate and should be grateful.

Around the Network

Yes and no I suppose, my life could have been SO much better if I had made better decisions, but as my life stands now I am some what content.

I love my life! Except during weekdays when I work at the bank.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

radishhead you're really getting them in. you haven't been this active in some time.

my life could be better.

Right now? No. Under pressure....lots of pressure...

Ask me again after this semester is over.