By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

sethnintendo said:
So I mainly played the DS, and 2 GBA Fire Emblem games (and 1/4 way into the Wii version). I don't think I ever focused on support relationships as much as I am now. Were you able to have offspring in other Fire Emblems or did you just get support bonuses?

I got Sully and Stahl to marry already. Do they just pop a baby out after awhile? I am going to try to get my character that I made to marry that beast "woman" since she is the last of her race. I want to have crazy animal sex.

Where the recruitable children come from is... complicated. Every married, first-gen couple you make will have a child recruitment chapter appear after beating chapter 13, so everyone you get married before then will see a recruitment paralogue appear at once, and progressively after that point.

Only Fire Emblem 4 had in-game children before this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

I have just started lunatic mode and wow lol..... without Fredrick killing most things, you can't even get past the prolog LOL!

Though if nothing else, I've sent my new troll team out on street(or spot, whichever) pass, 3 sorcs with aegis, pavise, lethality, armsthrift, and renewal, with life drain tombs. One other with the same setup but a general since can't be sorc. All but 2 have lethality, and all maxed out stats with Brave weapons maxed with hit then rest in dmg and pretty much all have ranged options as well. All relations A+. Wish I could see that faces of the people fighting my team lol....

Yep, Lunatic Mode should be fun alright!

Also, here is the DLC:

Xenologue: Lost Bloodlines 2
King Marth, the kind ruler of Archanea, and Seliph, the noble ruler of Jugdral, continue their ceaseless battle in the Outrealm. Chrom decides to aid Seliph in a bid to defeat Marth's army.
Reward: Alm Card (allows players to recruit Alm), Dread Scroll (lets male units change to the Dread Fighter class)
Difficulty: 2 star, Price: $2.50
Artist: HACCAN (Zangeki no Reginleiv)
Chrom joins forces with 10 Jugdrali NPCs (led by Sigurd) to take out 30 Archanean and Valentian opponents (led by Alm). The enemies range from Level 16 non-promoted to Level 5 promoted. After completion of the mission, Alm will join as a Level 21 Dread Fighter.
Enemy data (Lunatic)
Battle map: Prologue (Genealogy of the Holy War)
Map theme: Battle Map 1 Battle Map 1_1 (Alm 1) (Gaiden)
Battle theme: Battle 1 (Player) (Gaiden)

Yep, new class avaliable this time!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Does anyone know how to get to paralogue 18? I have it unlocked but there is no path.

newwil7l said:
Does anyone know how to get to paralogue 18? I have it unlocked but there is no path.

Paralogue 18 (and 19) opened up for me once I beat chapter 25.

Smeags said:
newwil7l said:

Paralogue 18 (and 19) opened up for me once I beat chapter 25.

That's very true, a lot of the late game ones only open up when you clear that chapter. Maybe it's the case here?

If not, keep going and one of the chapters you complete will create a path linking to it. 

Around the Network

I note that this game is really fast and loose on who dies in battle and who doesn't. Raimi from chapter 3, Cervantes from chapter 16 for some reason, now Walhart after chapter 19

Mr Khan said:
I note that this game is really fast and loose on who dies in battle and who doesn't. Raimi from chapter 3, Cervantes from chapter 16 for some reason, now Walhart after chapter 19

You should know better than this, Mr Khan!

Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

They aren't really spoilers. Only Walhart is an important character out of them, and even then, he's not really involved in the story so much as a force of nature that drives the story (folks like Yen'fey and Excellus drive the intrigue of that arc. He's just sort of there).

Mr Khan said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

They aren't really spoilers. Only Walhart is an important character out of them, and even then, he's not really involved in the story so much as a force of nature that drives the story (folks like Yen'fey and Excellus drive the intrigue of that arc. He's just sort of there).

If you say so, obviously I haven't played the game so I don't know how big a spoiler it is, but if you say it's a non-issue then I'll take your word for it.

Also, no word on SpotPass data yet. Will keep checking.

Dread Fighter HERE I COME!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)