By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

I really want this game, why must I live in europe:(

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156381&page=1#

If you have the time, come post your favorite in-game quotes.

(Come on we all have a couple.)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Anyone have any good tips on what to do with Brady? What makes a good class change for him.

I have never liked healers and at this point, I want to use him for something but frankly it is a chore to level up a healer at this stage of the game.

Mr Khan said:
Conegamer said:
Mr Khan said:

Now i'm confused. Why is she both there and in SpotPass?

I think this is a much older Tiki, the same one as in Shadow Dragon but older. Don't know the specifics though...

No, that part i get, you meet her after Chapter 16 (though no recruitment yet. I had heard people complaining about the difficulty of her recruitment chapter on other sites). I guess the Spotpass Tiki is the younger one?

Yeah the SpotPass Tiki is the younger one; depicted the same as in Shadow Dragon:

Big difference. Obviously I can't talk about the difficulty of the chapter, but I know some have had some problems with it...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Otakumegane said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156381&page=1#

If you have the time, come post your favorite in-game quotes.

(Come on we all have a couple.)

I'll be sure to have a look when I get the game

Around the Network

Question-How many of you guys actually get the DLC? And is it worth getting?

Conegamer said:

I have both the full Champions of Yore and Lost Bloodlines.  Champions of Yore has been essential to my Lunatic playthrough.

No intention of getting the Golden pack though.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:

I have both the full Champions of Yore and Lost Bloodlines.  Champions of Yore has been essential to my Lunatic playthrough.

Why not the Golden Pack? Seems like a pretty helpful addition for a hard run...

NoirSon said:
Anyone have any good tips on what to do with Brady? What makes a good class change for him.

I have never liked healers and at this point, I want to use him for something but frankly it is a chore to level up a healer at this stage of the game.

Sage or War Monk is fine.  Though I've seen peeps go Dark Knight or Sorceror as well.

Conegamer said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Conegamer said:

Why not the Golden Pack? Seems like a pretty helpful addition for a hard run...

Money is still easy to get.  And XP isn't that hard either.  Not worth the $6 IMO.  DLC is crazy hard on Lunatic anyhow.  Champions of Yore 1 the magic users can hit you for about 20 damage at the start, and almost everything can double you.