By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:
Game is tougher than i expected. Granted, i'm trying a difficulty above normal for the first time... ever, but chapter 1 leaves you no space whatsoever before the enemies just start swarming you, and nobody on your side is any good at all, except Frederick the obvious Jeigan

Pair up the Jeigan with whoever is going to be on the front line (usually Chrom/Tactician). It's a huge help, and the Jeigan can finally be incredibly useful without soaking up everyone's EXP.

Also, come to accept that the Tactician is pretty mediocre, a la Michiah. Or maybe my stat rolls are just being unlucky so far.

Micihah was a pretty good character, if you were lucky. It was very hit and miss I felt. Maybe you chose the wrong traits?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Wow... just wow... Fire Emblem is selling gangbusters on the NA eShop. It already outsold Paper Mario: Sticker Star. The game is currently number 19 on the 3DS download software charts and still number 1 on the Recent Releases charts three days straight.

Also, I'm loving this game. Simply fun to play.

Not a huge surprise. It'd be nice to have the game always in the console, and the supply issues suggests that more people are downloading it because it's there. I expect eShop sales to be around 15-25k for the week

_crazy_man_ said:

On chapter 12, Hard + Classic.  I wish I could get Master Seals faster.  >.>

This game has a nice difficulty.  Insanity is looking to trump RD's Hard Mode diffculty.

I'm only on Chapter 5 so far (same dificulty and setting as you).  I actually would have beat chapter 5 but one troop died near the end of the battle and I was like "nooo, I can't have you die" so I reset.

edit: I made a careless move.

MDMAlliance said:
_crazy_man_ said:

On chapter 12, Hard + Classic.  I wish I could get Master Seals faster.  >.>

This game has a nice difficulty.  Insanity is looking to trump RD's Hard Mode diffculty.

I'm only on Chapter 5 so far (same dificulty and setting as you).  I actually would have beat chapter 5 but one troop died near the end of the battle and I was like "nooo, I can't have you die" so I reset.

edit: I made a careless move.

You'll find that happening a lot, I feel. One guy slightly too far forward, or missing an archer has a longbow instead of a normal one and an hour's work is completely destroyed.

well i'm in chapter 7 , but none of my characters are above level 10 , i'm loving this game too bad i don't have that much time to play because i love the characters , i only wish the downloadable characters could have supprts too , but well

Around the Network

So, how is this compared to say, Path of Radiance? Better, as good or not quite there?

I've been avoiding reading the thread due to spoilers, but i would like to know the level of satisfaction here. :)

lurkerwithnosoul said:
So, how is this compared to say, Path of Radiance? Better, as good or not quite there?

I've been avoiding reading the thread due to spoilers, but i would like to know the level of satisfaction here. :)

it's  better , the  game oozes  quality , and  the  strategy is  intact  with better visuals and unlimited  supports  and  lot's  of  fan service(if  you have  played the  older games)

shiackz said:
well i'm in chapter 7 , but none of my characters are above level 10 , i'm loving this game too bad i don't have that much time to play because i love the characters , i only wish the downloadable characters could have supprts too , but well

I guess you can at least talk to other characters in the DLC chapter...

lurkerwithnosoul said:

I don't have the game, but the consensus is better, easily the best in the series. You'll see when you get round to playing the game

Conegamer said:
shiackz said:

I guess you can at least talk to other characters in the DLC chapter...

i know , but  iit  would be  cool , and the spot  pass characters are  impossible  to recruit haha that eliwood  is  just sitting in my map teasing me to fight , but  i think i'll save  money and  pay for  him :P