By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

F0X said:
lestatdark said:
Galaki said:
lestatdark said:

Edit - Gotta say, it's always funny when you're on a Fort, paired up with Kellam for high defense, enemies have only a 35% chance to hit, 1% critical, and still manage to pull two crits in a row, killing my level 9 Sumia. Love the RNG.

She tripped on nothing. It is to be expected.

It's the goddamn boots, I tell you! Cornelia doesn't have those issues .

Yes! I mean... no... *sigh*

I'm pretty sure there's another "I mean" after the no, but I'm not gonna make a 5th file just to confirm this hehe.  

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
lestatdark said:
Galaki said:
lestatdark said:

Edit - Gotta say, it's always funny when you're on a Fort, paired up with Kellam for high defense, enemies have only a 35% chance to hit, 1% critical, and still manage to pull two crits in a row, killing my level 9 Sumia. Love the RNG.

I'm pretty sure there's another "I mean" after the no, but I'm not gonna make a 5th file just to confirm this hehe.  

You don't have to, she does say another I mean before the Sigh

How are you people already on your 5th file? >_>. I just barely touched Chapter 8 .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
lestatdark said:
Galaki said:
lestatdark said:

How are you people already on your 5th file? >_>. I just barely touched Chapter 8 .

I'ma U.S.ean! Also I get ninja'ed a lot. =/

RolStoppable said:
lestatdark said:

The game came out in America more than two months ago.

Ah yes, forgot that technicality....

Oh well, I'll be on Paralogue 3 if anyone needs me....screaming at those insane villagers that love to run headfirst into the lovely bunch of RED ENEMY SOLDIERS THAT WILL MUTILATE YOU ON ONE HIT!!!!! ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST BATSHIT INSANE? RAHGHRGHH%$%%&$&$&.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I want to start a new playthrough but i want to make sure I optimize the children. What do you guys think of my lucina build?

Chrom x Olivia - Inigo, Lucina - Lethality, Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Aether

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
lestatdark said:

Oh well, I'll be on Paralogue 3 if anyone needs me....screaming at those insane villagers that love to run headfirst into the lovely bunch of RED ENEMY SOLDIERS THAT WILL MUTILATE YOU ON ONE HIT!!!!! ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST BATSHIT INSANE? RAHGHRGHH%$%%&$&$&.

I used a rescue staff on an NPC on another map, so it should work in paralogue 3 as well, if you are that desperate. The villagers will move towards the bottom left corner, no matter what.

You get one reward for each villager you save. An angelic robe for the first one and complete trash for the other two (a couple of those atrocious joke weapons). Just finish the map with one villager alive and see if you get the angelic robe. I am quite sure that it is the reward that takes priority.

I'm going to try the Rescue staff. It worked for me on Chapter 5, but that was to rescue Maribelle/Riken, didn't knew it was possible with NPCs. This mission is seriously getting on my nerves. I've paired Kellam with Sumia and Vaike with Cornelia and have Stahl and Sully (both at level 11) so they could move fast enough to wall the villagers but even then they get swarmed because they love to run headlong into the Dragonriders range .

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
RolStoppable said:
lestatdark said:

You forgot about 'merica?! :O

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
lestatdark said:
RolStoppable said:
lestatdark said:

You forgot about 'merica?! :O

In my defense, you are 5000 km away...

Current PC Build

echoesfromthepast said:
I want to start a new playthrough but i want to make sure I optimize the children. What do you guys think of my lucina build?

Chrom x Olivia - Inigo, Lucina - Lethality, Astra, Galeforce, Swordfaire, Aether

Unless you really want to, I'd only use 2 attack skills max since only one can go off at a time, and I feel the Faires are pretty underwhelming, course that's partly because I have access to All Stats +2 and Limit Break, but even still i say there's better skills you could be using. Maybe try out some defensive skills like Renewal or Pavise.

echoesfromthepast said:

Astra AND Lethality AND Aether?  Waste.  Plus Indigo can't learn Aether, Chrom only passes Rightful King to sons, Aether to daughters.

Lucina - Aether, Rightful King, Vantage, Aegis, Swordfaire

Indigo - Sol, Rightful King, Vantage, Armshift, Swordfaire/Axefaire

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)