By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

I really do wonder how Intelligent Systems is going to do the next console Fire Emblem. (If they ever do make it.)

One thing that I miss are the super exaggerated animations from previous titles. (My only complaint about this game)

Them spell animations.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I don't want to finish Chapter 26 since it is the last chapter, so I am tryin to finish all the paralogues. I ran into a problem though, because there is no one for Sumia to marry.

newwil7l said:
I don't want to finish Chapter 26 since it is the last chapter, so I am tryin to finish all the paralogues. I ran into a problem though, because there is no one for Sumia to marry.

Who married Chrom then? Sumia's kid is the best!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
newwil7l said:

Also Chrom and Sumia are a cute couple...

-10 Manliness

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Conegamer said:
newwil7l said:

Some maiden married Chrome unfortunately. I didn't form any relationships early in the game

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
Conegamer said:
newwil7l said:

Some maiden married Chrome unfortunately. I didn't form any relationships early in the game

Hmm...that could be where your problem is :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A little overleveled for Tiki's recruitment, although i needed it to a certain degree as they kept targeting Miriel right behind the line, so her avoid saved the day.

Nah's recruitment chapter was more tedious. I think that was the first time i've encountered long-range magic (which is an aggravating phenomenon in this game, because magic use doesn't count if it doesn't hit, so i couldn't just wait it out with Sumia)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

newwil7l said:

Did you already marry off Henry and Gaius? Might want to start another save file if that is the case. Sumia's kid is pretty legit especially if you get them to inherit Galeforce out the gate.

NoirSon said:
newwil7l said:

Did you already marry off Henry and Gaius? Might want to start another save file if that is the case. Sumia's kid is pretty legit especially if you get them to inherit Galeforce out the gate.

Henry is with Nowi. I never recruited Gaius unfortunately.

sethnintendo said:
Mr Khan said:
I made Nowi merry Gregor. Optimize the "age gap."

I am doing the same. She is really the one that is taking advantage of him though!

Hook up Nah with Brady. The apple does not fall far from the tree...

sethnintendo said:

Yea, I just fight against the Risen in between chapters to boost up my shitty characters.  Get plenty of gold drops from them too. 

That's not an option in Lunatic, where the Risen skirmishes quickly become level 20 promoted characters.

Still, if you're playing Lunatic it's for the challenge, and I beat it without grinding, so it's not impossible. Merely very, very, very challenging.