By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

mai said:

Is there any news when new stock will hit the stores?

I would check websites for major retailers to see if stores have any in the area and if not, you might as well special order it so that the next time they get a shipment you can get a copy.

Around the Network

Seem to be creating a shitload of DLC for this game. Thank the Gods that they didn't put paid DLC into Animal Crossing. Nice of them to give one DLC map for free. So I have (pr Marth) now.. I haven't tried to use him in game yet though. Is he like a regular person or is he like a one time use card character?

I made Nowi merry Gregor. Optimize the "age gap."

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
I made Nowi merry Gregor. Optimize the "age gap."

I am doing the same. She is really the one that is taking advantage of him though!

sethnintendo said:
Seem to be creating a shitload of DLC for this game. Thank the Gods that they didn't put paid DLC into Animal Crossing. Nice of them to give one DLC map for free. So I have (pr Marth) now.. I haven't tried to use him in game yet though. Is he like a regular person or is he like a one time use card character?

Regular player character, although he can't promote class in his standard one, Lodestar (but he can raise his level up to 30), and it has no learnable skills. 

Around the Network

i'll have to say this game is putting up quite a challenge; without going through and farming that is.

sethnintendo said:

He's a normal unit...with no supports. 

Also they'll likely be two free DLC chapters as well, I believe either "Harvest of Bonds" or "Five Annas" will be free.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

As much as I like this game, I hate the EXP DLC map and the Gold DLC Map.

It feels like I'm spending $$ to win.

@Conegamer

Lucina's actually my favorite character. I really want a Lucina skin for Marth in the next Smash.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
As much as I like this game, I hate the EXP DLC map and the Gold DLC Map.

It feels like I'm spending $$ to win.

@Conegamer

Lucina's actually my favorite character. I really want a Lucina skin for Marth in the next Smash.

I didn't see any point for buying the Gold pack, even on Hard/Lunatic grinding money and exp just takes time.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Yea, I just fight against the Risen in between chapters to boost up my shitty characters.  Get plenty of gold drops from them too.