By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

sethnintendo said:
I didn't get it...

Same here, I've only had Nowi paired up with Donnel because he looks fairly young and it is less creepy. And I wanted to see the offspring.

I didn't even bother the first go around and by the time Tiki got on board I was like what would be the point. Next time, I'll probably go for Ricken, although Tiki is still the dopest of the dragon morphing females.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

My avatar is my favorite character. He is too much of a bad ass. No one can touch him right now...  Plus, I'm married to Panne.

Same here except I'm married to Cordelia. I have one bitchy daughter, and one confused daughter.

Smeags said:
sethnintendo said:

My avatar is my favorite character. He is too much of a bad ass. No one can touch him right now...  Plus, I'm married to Panne.

Huh, didn't know you were into furries.

Also... I feel bad... but I had Libra marry Nowi.

Yeah.

I don't get it......

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Insert Catholic priest joke here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

This is weird...

I can't play Lost Bloodlines 2 despite having purchased it 2 weeks ago.

I had the new Gaiden Team but anytime I try and play LB2 it it says it isn't available.

When I tried to manually update is says it could not download new data, but my wireless internet is fine cause my Wii U is playing Netflix no problem......

Any ideas?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Oh I somehow missed the Catholic priest joke... Damn

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

This is weird...

I had the new Gaiden Team but anytime I try and play LB2 it it says it isn't available.

When I tried to manually update is says it could not download new data, but my wireless internet is fine cause my Wii U is playing Netflix no problem......

Any ideas?

That is unusual. Can you uninstall it and put it back on? It shouldn't cost you anything.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
_crazy_man_ said:

This is weird...

Any ideas?

That is unusual. Can you uninstall it and put it back on? It shouldn't cost you anything.

Had to uninstall the entire pack but yeah that worked thanks.

Avatar on my 3rd file is going Dread Fighter woot!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

So I finally found a physical copy of this game.

It was the last one at GameStop, right before closing.

Marathon time!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Is there any news when new stock will hit the stores?

mai said:

Is there any news when new stock will hit the stores?

None I'm afraid, it looks like it's just a keep looking for or simply download it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.