By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Special Edition 360 party!

Your favorite Limited Edition 360 Console

Xbox 360 Elite 12 11.54%

Halo 3 Xbox 360 Console 4 3.85%

Resident Evil 5 Blood Red Xbox 360 4 3.85%

Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 1 0.96%

Xbox 360 S 6 5.77%

Halo: Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 S 14 13.46%

Gears of War Xbox 360 S 19 18.27%

Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 S 7 6.73%

Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 S 24 23.08%

Other: Clarify and/or add pic 13 12.50%

Total:104
Slimebeast said:
BHR3 said:

lol @ some of the comments in here

i dont play games either for me theres no playing around, its lifestyle

What do you mean? Did you stop playing games like Seece did?

no i didnt ive been gaming since the 80s so if i was to outgrow/lose intrest in it i would of by now

gaming is lifestyle its either you have it or you dont

i just didnt like the word "play" used when talking about video games 

Around the Network

The gears one is my favorite so far.

It's just that simple.

Gears of War Xbox, but the starwars 360 is looking rather pleasing.

CGI-Quality said:
Just a heads up - when the Halo 4 Xbox is unveiled, I will post it here.

I love the 'when' you used instead of an 'if'

You are right though, MS could probably easily sell 50-100k of these even at $450 for just a 320GB console with game and two controllers, and they'd likely make a healthy profit

CGI-Quality said:
Millenium said:
CGI-Quality said:
Just a heads up - when the Halo 4 Xbox is unveiled, I will post it here.

I love the 'when' you used instead of an 'if'

You are right though, MS could probably easily sell 50-100k of these even at $450 for just a 320GB console with game and two controllers, and they'd likely make a healthy profit

Drives me insane - I know I'm gonna want one them, and I KNOW I don't need it (currenlty have the Gears 3 one along with the Star Wars one)!

Tried out the Star Wars one yet? Is it everybit as awesome as in the pics? Also ouch, the GoW one is super awesome, but it was quite pricey I believe.

Unfortunately I know I'm gonna get the Halo 4 one even though I already have two 360's, I just want to own a Halo console...

Reminds me of this €250 platinum Boomer statue I bought, I didn't need it, it's useless, but I just can't sell the thing, it's too awesome.

Around the Network

So, when can I pre-order CGI?

CGI-Quality said:
Millenium said:

So, when can I pre-order CGI?

Right now! My GameStop said they were taking pre-orders, so I'll be on it tomorrow!

Lucky you, neither my local stores or Amazon (UK) is taking pre-orders yet, I've checked a dozen times already.

I was really hoping this would be $300. Maybe stores will have a black friday deal.

The modern warfare 3 Xbox looks the best out of all of them I think. I'm sure gears of war judgement will have its own limited edition console too. Dunno y Sony doesn't do more of these.. They seem to sell quite well.

CGI-Quality said:
thehusbo said:
The modern warfare 3 Xbox looks the best out of all of them I think. 

That's actually my least preferred one of the newer model 360s. >.<

I thought the kinect star wars one was the worst out of the new models. The gold control looks nice and the white kinect works well, but the console itself looks horrible imo. Out of all of them the halo 3 one looks the worst..