By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305

It is a very interesting game now I realize how much I missed JRPG´s. But Fiora Death was a big Buzzer beater she was my favourite character

Around the Network

I haven't started yet because I still have several assignments to turn in before the semester is over. However, I have one question... does anyone have the soundtrack to the game? I know the Europeans got a download. Anyone want to spread the love?

I'm addicted to gem crafting. :D

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I hope you guys enjoy the game now that you're finally able to play it!

I don't know if the game explained it or not, but you can use collectibles as gifts between characters to boost their relation. I didn't realise that until I had already maxed out all relations but one...

AndrewWK said:

It is a very interesting game now I realize how much I missed JRPG´s. But Fiora Death was a big Buzzer beater she was my favourite character

This is what got me so hooked at the start. Never thought Nintendo would allow ........

blood, on that faced Machon's claw? WOW, I was just shocked, killing a main character so early like that.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Plezbo said:
AndrewWK said:

Do you count the face Mechon as a Boss?

The first few "Boss Fights" don't really feel very bossish, don't worry, the story is just showing you how weak you are so far.  Soon enough you will be unlocking things that allow you to actually do something to these jerks.   And you will meet Xord soon, and that's really only the start.  I am 22hours in, and after the last boss fight, I feel like I just got through the prologue and am just starting in on the real game.  This thing has so much depth and so much to do.  I have the same feeling I did when I played FF3 (SNES, FF6 for the purists) for the first time. 

Work can't end soon enough, I am playing this game so much this weekend its not even funny. 

Yea this game feels like Chrono Trigger all over again for me. Very few JRPG's are up to this quality, even for Final Fantasy's, only 6 stands a chance to this.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Conegamer said:
Michael-5 said:
Conegamer said:
Michael-5 said:

When i saw blood.....I fell in love. Never would I have imagined a JRPG to draw me in like this game, and never would I have thought Nintendo would have published a game like this. It's really good, shows how good a game can be when $$$ isn't the objective.

Damn, just the events in the first 3 hours or so...WOW. I'm only 8 hours in, but damn.

This is definatly my favorite game for the Wii, and makes me feel like other good Wii games (like Fire Emblem) are crap now...Definatly one of the best JRPG's I have ever played.

Only 8 hours in??? Just you wait...you've got much more goodness ahead of you

Yea I was walking the fields on Bionis's Leg and I saw some level 85 guys...I know this will be a long game, feels like it will be a lot longer then the 60/70 reviewers claim.

Also I have an idea on what the next twist is going to be. I figured it out when the first faced mechon had claws for arms.

Well, sorry to disappoint you but you're wrong.

And it is a long game. Coming back and killing the enemies like that in 60 hours is such a great feeling. At last, exacting your revenge!

I'm wrong about....what?

Faced Mechons are impervious to the Meladro, they resemble dead humans, and they obey a giant spaceship. I'll find out on Colony 6, but I think this is what happens. If I'm wrong, and there are more crazy twists like Fiora, then... I'm very excited and looking forward to this.

and fuck, 140 bases excluding Faced Mechon encounters? I'm loving it.

Conegamer said:
MRKs said:
Nice, with almost 500k sales worldwide and the potential 650k ~ 700k WW LT I am truly happy with the sales. Of course I prefer to sell millions because It deserves it.

It may deserve it, but it never will, sadly...

Also, pre-orders were way off again. Who's surprised about that?

Well to be fair, the game released a day before good friday. It's safe to assume not all the pre-orders were purchases on the first day of release and the saturday afterwards.

Still, I did say VGC's Americas Lifetime etimate of 750-1,000k and week 1 sales of 175-200k were way high. However 140k, is almost the lifetime sales of Japan or Europe. Game will sell 700k WW, which I think would make it the best selling Wii RPG (Monster Hunter is not an RPG).

Michael-5 said:
Conegamer said:
Michael-5 said:
Conegamer said:
Michael-5 said:

When i saw blood.....I fell in love. Never would I have imagined a JRPG to draw me in like this game, and never would I have thought Nintendo would have published a game like this. It's really good, shows how good a game can be when $$$ isn't the objective.

Damn, just the events in the first 3 hours or so...WOW. I'm only 8 hours in, but damn.

This is definatly my favorite game for the Wii, and makes me feel like other good Wii games (like Fire Emblem) are crap now...Definatly one of the best JRPG's I have ever played.

Only 8 hours in??? Just you wait...you've got much more goodness ahead of you

Yea I was walking the fields on Bionis's Leg and I saw some level 85 guys...I know this will be a long game, feels like it will be a lot longer then the 60/70 reviewers claim.

Also I have an idea on what the next twist is going to be. I figured it out when the first faced mechon had claws for arms.

Well, sorry to disappoint you but you're wrong.

And it is a long game. Coming back and killing the enemies like that in 60 hours is such a great feeling. At last, exacting your revenge!

I'm wrong about....what?

semble dead humans, and they obey a giant spaceship. I'll find out on Colony 6, but I think this is what happens. If I'm wrong, and there are more crazy twists like Fiora, then... I'm very excited and looking forward to this.

and fuck, 140 bases excluding Faced Mechon encounters? I'm loving it.

No no, it's 140 UM's, and 60ish boss fights outside of the first few faced mechon encounters. 

You're wrong about it ,because Fit's not the next plot twist. The rest of it sounds about right, though.

I knew about this for a long time before I started playing, but the fun thing was actually finding it out for myself! It was still unexpected... In addition, there's many, many more plot twists to come. One of which towards the end (about 85% through) where the game seems to be tending towards the final cutscene, them BAM. I left it feeling as though I didn't know what to think of the game anymore, but I needed to know what happened to confirm my suspicions.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Right, made it to the floating Prison now. 22 hours, level 37. I'm counting this as about...45% of the game done. Heading back to the forest is the halfway mark for me...but anyway. Feel as though I'm a bit under, sadly, but it makes the game more fun! Even though I know what's coming next, I'm still looking forward to it. The cutscene is that good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.