By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Xenoblade thread- Opinions, thoughts and questions inside! Can it hit 1mil in sales next year? Sequel coming for Wii U???

What is the best 'major' area in the game?

Colony 9 39 12.34%

Bionis' Leg 83 26.27%

The Marsh 20 6.33%

The Forest 17 5.38%

The Sea 24 7.59%

The Mountain 13 4.11%

The Valley 5 1.58%

Fallen Arm 22 6.96%

The Field of Metal 9 2.85%

See results! 73 23.10%

Total:305
Conegamer said:

Yeah, the game is very good. The stuff about Alvis won't be reveleaed until the very last moments of the game. Zanza's stuff will be revealed a bit later, and the mysterious Mechonis characters will also be revealed soon! 

Also, when you reach Mechonis field (4 areas after the mountains), you'd best make sure your affairs are in order on the two areas after the Mountains. I won't say any more, but something from WAAAAY at the beginning at the game comes back up. You'll see what I mean

It turns out that the Bunnits have had enough and form an army to destroy both the Mecons and the races on Bionis? I knew it.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, the game is very good. The stuff about Alvis won't be reveleaed until the very last moments of the game. Zanza's stuff will be revealed a bit later, and the mysterious Mechonis characters will also be revealed soon! 

Also, when you reach Mechonis field (4 areas after the mountains), you'd best make sure your affairs are in order on the two areas after the Mountains. I won't say any more, but something from WAAAAY at the beginning at the game comes back up. You'll see what I mean

It turns out that the Bunnits have had enough and form an army to destroy both the Mecons and the races on Bionis? I knew it.

Dammit. You've been checking vids on Youtube haven't you?

Yeah, the Bunnits take over and you find out that the Mechon ARE Bunnits. The final boss is a Hand Bunnit with ATTITUDE. 

Obviously.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Yeah, the Bunnits take over and you find out that the Mechon ARE Bunnits. The final boss is a Hand Bunnit with ATTITUDE. 

Obviously.

Honestly, we kind of deserve it.

I mean, has anyone else noticed that Nopons are complete jerks? I mean, most of their quests are "I don't like (insert monster here). Kill it for me Homhom!"

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

Obviously.

Honestly, we kind of deserve it.

I mean, has anyone else noticed that Nopons are complete jerks? I mean, most of their quests are "I don't like (insert monster here). Kill it for me Homhom!"

Yeah. Aside from one or two of them which involves you collecting stuff for them...so annoying!

Only worth it for the Archeologist stuff and the Destroying the City Trade stuff (you should do that BTW!)

I think it depends on your personality. When "Person D" gets killed, I was so ready for war. You don't kill my smush-piece and expect not to go down. If robots came into my village, killed the girl I was trying to smush, and I had an all powerful robot-killing sword, I would take my Juice-Head friend and go stomp some robot heads. I am just very vengeful like that. I think that is why I love JRPGs, you are usually wronged in a personal way and set out to kill as many asshats as possible while building yourself up to worldbreaking levels of strength so you can destroy some mofos. I played the original Mass Effect balls out for the first half of the game simply because Jenkins got killed by those damned floating turrets in the first minute of the game, you don't kill my home boy and think Im not gonna burn up the whole block.

So far I am fine with the whole "I can't have sex with person D, so I will kill your whole awful robot race" story line, I would do the same thing.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Xenoblade's story was incredibly awesome in the beginning. I actually felt emotions at the end of chapter 2. I don't get why people call Shulk's motivation shallow, I find it awesome. It's the same as William Wallace's in Braveheart.

I wouldn't go THAT far, but I don't see where the hate has come from...

Also, the story was good all the way through, though it became more JRPG-fare towards the end, and the last 10 minutes were COMPLETELY insane...

Still great though.

Right, just about to enter the Imperial Capital (around 20 hours)

Still love the 5th and 6th party members especially, and that boss in the woods is MUCH harder than I remember, now that I'm under-levelled >.

Just took out Xord last night, and saw my first glimpse of "mystery creature 3" during the "Ah crap" moment that followed the Xord showdown.

Can I just say that Dunban is a complete Boss? Dude just keeps going hard at every turn.

You guys should probably start using spoiler tags.

Plezbo said:
Just took out Xord last night, and saw my first glimpse of "mystery creature 3" during the "Ah crap" moment that followed the Xord showdown.

The scene previous to the Xord fight is my favorite of the entire game. Everytime I see it it gets more epic!

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin