By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Namco x Capcom x Sega gonna be revealed April 12th midnight

Namco X Sega X Capcom’s 3DS Game Site Is Counting Down To Something

By Ishaan . April 4, 2012 . 8:30am

It looks like Namco, Sega and Capcom are preparing to reveal something their mystery Nintendo 3DS collaborative game. The official website for the project has been updated with a countdown, which will end in a week.

The mystery game was originally announced during a Nintendo Direct presentation. Shortly after, the game’s website was updated with chromosomes representing each company.

Something that we’ve pointed out before is that the project’s website mentions that Banpresto are involved in some way. Banpresto, as you may know, are best recognized for the Super Robot Wars games.

Around the Network

Xxain said:

What is this?

Imagine these guys were all collaborating with HAL to make the 3DS Smash Bros game o.O

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

sorry guys I keep forgetting andrisang is stingy about letting people news rip them. When I see it, its fine ill try to find a bigger one

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Bump for this topic

Saw the characters, I dont recognize any of the sega characters l0l

Namco still has rights to Kos-Mos, could of sworn Nintendo has it now since they bought Monolith soft....

Looks like a game fitted to be a RPG.....or a puzzle game.

anything developed by Monlithsoft when they were owned by NB is NB's

Here's the pic. (clickable)

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

According to sources the game will be Namco x Sega, the "Capcom" part will be only DLC :P

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:

Here's the pic. (clickable)

Who is that on the far right of the SEGA line?  I don't recognise him and have no idea who he is