By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Max Payne 3 IGNs Hands On Preview

Im loving the animation system

Around the Network

This actually looks great. Shame there is no coop campaign though... This could be the current gen Contra. Seems a lot more hectic than other slow moving 3rd person shooters.

I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm keeping my expectations low. Hate the new direction in art style they have taken.

btw what other TPS are there this year? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looking good!

"no regenerating health"

... that's what I wanted to hear

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

It's R*, wouldn't expect anything else from them!

It looks very nice, and even though I haven't played the old games, I am looking forward to this

impressive

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

NiKKoM said:
"no regenerating health"

... that's what I wanted to hear

Painkillers baby!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It looks very good and seems innovative. I think it will get a near 90% Meta and sell 2.5 million on the Xbox and 2 million on PS3.

Slimebeast said:
It looks very good and seems innovative. I think it will get a near 90% Meta and sell 2.5 million on the Xbox and 2 million on PS3.

Ha i was just about to ask you if you would take a bet with on its meta i to believe 89-90 is likely, idk why but theres hasnt been much hype on this site for the game gaf for ex. has a 300+ post thread on it, so idk if posters on here will be surprised by its sales and scores or if there expecting it but just arent interested in the game