By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart, 31st March - (Kinect Star Wars/ Xenoblade)

Tagged games:

Yes Ubisoft reported that Assassin's Creed III has so far more pre-orders than Brotherhood had in total. That means 600k+ based on VGC's numbers for Brotherhood's pre-orders.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
oniyide said:
i thought xenoblade would be doing a bit better IMHO. Kinect SW will do alright, the SW brand alone iwll ensure it, im surprised that MS has not giving it much advertisment though

MS probably isn't marketing Kinect that much because it isn't the holidays. Nintendo has shown us that casuals/kids buy the most hardware around the time Christmas shopping begins. That's probably when marketing will pick up, that or when another system seller launches.  

Then whats the point of even releasing it at this time?? They should have just sticked with the holiday release date or just wait awhile, this is game that needs ads. because the core forum dweller will not take this seriously. Maybe the SW name will carry it.

Xenoblade XD

Resident Evil 6 is a big game for this fall. RE5 outsold Bioshock 1 and 2, and the only MP game I see on the list with a potential to sell better is Assassin's Creed 3. Why isn't it on the list? It should be, did you miss it?

Same goes for Grand Theft Auto V and the next Call of Duty, EB Games/Gamestop is taking pre-orders for all three of these and the last 2 will be the best selling MP games this year.

Also no The Last Story ;-(. I can understand how this didn't make it as it was only announced a month and a bit back, but still.... I hope it picks up to 100,000 plus so they localize Pandora's Tower.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Xenoblaade is doing awesome for a semi-dead casual console and for a JRPG in US

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

I've not believed, and still don't believe xenoblade.

Adding to my skepticism is fact that, Xseed is doing a limited print run with the last story which would imply they don't expect it to do that well (atleast I'd think),

I'd think it would do atleast comparably with Xenoblade. Possibly more since it is a sakaguchi/uematsu scored game (if that means anything in the US anymore).

i need witcher 2 numbers

Cmon xbros, Witcher 2 deserves a ton more pre-orders.

Xenoblade currently has more American Preorders than total copies sold in either Japan or Europe. Yay MurrrKah!