By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart, 31st March - (Kinect Star Wars/ Xenoblade)

Tagged games:

My brain hurts looking at these numbers.

I say it every week, and I'll continue saying it.........Vgchartz, you need serious work on your tracking of pre-orders. A whole hell of a lot actually.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

I say it every week, and I'll continue saying it.........Vgchartz, you need serious work on your tracking of pre-orders. A whole hell of a lot actually.

To be fair, you weren't 100% spot on once.

That time, where I really wanted you to be spot on. *Cries*

Not saying you aren't right, but there is a small chance of a possible mistake.

@morenoingrato

I was off once when I was making an estimate on Zelda and was just guessing how it did at other retailers.

AC 3 I know for 1000000000000000000000000000% its wrong. Litteraly the game has more pre-orders with only us as a retailer than they are showing in the entire country, this isn't me guessing I know for a fact.

Halo 4 climbing up there

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Go Xenoblade!!!

Looking very good for first week, and the future ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I tossed a Pre-Order in at Amazon for the Steelbook.

I'm done with Gamestop until they pull their heads out of their ass.

BenVTrigger said:

What do you think of xenoblade numbers?

OT: I want to believe those Xenoblade numbers, I cancelled my preorder so I can get it day 1 here though!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

i thought xenoblade would be doing a bit better IMHO. Kinect SW will do alright, the SW brand alone iwll ensure it, im surprised that MS has not giving it much advertisment though

oniyide said:
i thought xenoblade would be doing a bit better IMHO. Kinect SW will do alright, the SW brand alone iwll ensure it, im surprised that MS has not giving it much advertisment though

MS probably isn't marketing Kinect that much because it isn't the holidays. Nintendo has shown us that casuals/kids buy the most hardware around the time Christmas shopping begins. That's probably when marketing will pick up, that or when another system seller launches.  

BenVTrigger said:
@morenoingrato

I was off once when I was making an estimate on Zelda and was just guessing how it did at other retailers.

AC 3 I know for 1000000000000000000000000000% its wrong. Litteraly the game has more pre-orders with only us as a retailer than they are showing in the entire country, this isn't me guessing I know for a fact.

The sad part is how Rank 20 and down are now Pro exclusive. It's saying "Man don't you wish you could have the insider info and see all these numbers?" when sadly nobody really believes these numbers as it is.