By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gameinformer: Resistance 2 unvieled. Simply awesome.

Ah, I'm going to be forced to purchase a PS3..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

E3 this year came early for me!

All I have to say is... WOW!

It would be incredible if this game does indeed come out this year; just awesome!

S-L-I-P said:

Holy shit!

Edit:  I just realized the Chaimera are using drop ships!  Wtf!?! 

sieanr said:

Oh, and it looks like this just killed killzone.

Does anyone expect Killzone 2 to be more than a graphical wank fest?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

sieanr said:
The way they plan on implementing online 60 players sounds badass. The whole idea of a small squad you can easily work together with, and with your own specific goals sounds very cool. I just hope they make sure the class system is well implemented and worth while since that is something that can go wrong very easily.

Co-op having its own campaign kinda worries me. On the one hand it should be theoretically best since you can custom tailor the level design to both types of gameplay. I just hope they don't half ass co-op with a shorter campaign, and I wonder what sort of technical cuts they'll make.

Also, interesting that they seemed to have redesigned the chimera.

Oh, and it looks like this just killed killzone.

The multiplayer sounds a lot better than the first one.  The first one was a bit too fast paced for me, and I could never get into.  It seemed too focused on reflexes and too little on thinking.  Although, I only played it once or twice.

Around the Network

I hope they improve the animations. Some good ragdoll physics for the Chaimera would be nice. I hated the way they froze in one position once they died in the first.

I forgot to ask a question, where and when does this installment take place?

The surroundings really don't look "WWII-esque," and the Chimera look more... newer-age I suppose.

I heard the game will take place in the U.S. on another forum.

Guys

makingmusic476 said:
S-L-I-P said:

Holy shit!

Screen shots dont mean anything.

Lair made ppl "holy shit" too.

Lets see it in action.

I want to see it in action lol great screenshot.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This sounds sweet. I played the original for such a long time. This one seems like it will one up it in every way.

Famine said:

I forgot to ask a question, where and when does this installment take place?

The surroundings really don't look "WWII-esque," and the Chimera look more... newer-age I suppose.

I heard the game will take place in the U.S. on another forum.

Believe it or not... but surfer girl was right

Starts in Iceland than mainland US, so I would assume what she said about San Fransico, Louisiana and Mexio is also true. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"