By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Man so many random votes on me what are the odds?!!?

Around the Network

The frogurt has sodim and benzoate! Thats bad!

theprof00 said:
The frogurt has sodim and benzoate! Thats bad!

Can I go now?

Signature goes here!

I must say, items make for an interesting and rather confusing twist. The only thing I see odd so far is theprof voting for himself. Obviously he is mafia trying to make himself look innocent by throwing us off with that vote. We also have noname trying to get rid of the host. Without a host the day can never end, thus no one can ever die. So he must be town. Am I taking things to seriously on Day 1? Maybe. Either way...

Vote: theprof

Unless we find a more compelling lead.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Supermario whats so confusing about the items and what exactly makes it a twist, in your own words.

Around the Network

Rol play next time you carebear.

tracking

spurgeonryan said:
I would of had the first post, but was not sure if stefl was done. Now I feel lame. Who's serving frogurt?

So you ignored the ALL CAPS sentence "DAY 1 BEGIN," then spent roughly four hours letting others start the conversation so you could melt into the background.

How...*dons sunglasses* ...convenient.

RolStoppable said:
I want to stab theprof00. Somebody hand me a knife.

Why do you want to stab theprof00?

Er...now, that is.

Oh, it looks like a new challenger appeared! The challenger looks weak and as soon as the People fighting in the Arena see the new challenger they rush to him to beat him to a bloody pulp. It was only then, that the new challenger realised, that competing in the Arena and trying to defy the rules will bring the person trying such a stunt to an early grave. But Sadly, this bloody pulp isn't even the new challenger anymore but only something the other Competitors are going to clean off their boots sooner or later... if they survive... oh, yeah... and stuff... like... they need shoe polish... and what not... maybe they will just keep the remainder of the former new challenger on their boots!? WHO KNOWS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE! Lets once again take a look at the action in the ARENA!!!

A new challenger died, he was played by RolStoppable. But maybe he lives on... on the players boots...

(Why is it that always my rounds get some sort of fun intrusion^^, anyway, thanks for droping by Rol and it would be fun if you would play sometime with us ;P)

theprof00 said:
Supermario whats so confusing about the items and what exactly makes it a twist, in your own words.

I don't recall any other mafia game in which we had items, unless I missed one while I wasn't very active. Thus, it is more confusing than a conventional game and is a twist because it isn't like the conventional game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089