By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Stefl1504 said:

Oh! My dear spectators! Look at this! A player wants to get rid of me! Maybe I should hurry and hide, but I think I am safe from all those people down there in the arena fighting for their lives, and I am safe up here in my moderating chamber! Stop that, seriously! I want to have a good look at the fighting going on and I don't wanna be wounded and stuff!

Whoa whoa whoa! People who get voted for are "gotten rid of"?! Why didn't anyone tell me this!? I just joined because I saw a line, and was told there was going to be cake! Although come to think of it, it was an awfully long wait...

Around the Network

Was...was the cake just a lie...?

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Oh! My dear spectators! Look at this! A player wants to get rid of me! Maybe I should hurry and hide, but I think I am safe from all those people down there in the arena fighting for their lives, and I am safe up here in my moderating chamber! Stop that, seriously! I want to have a good look at the fighting going on and I don't wanna be wounded and stuff!

Whoa whoa whoa! People who get voted for are "gotten rid of"?! Why didn't anyone tell me this!? I just joined because I saw a line, and was told there was going to be cake! Although come to think of it, it was an awfully long wait...

Yeah... that is how it goes in the Arena! So show some respect to the moderator... tough... I don't think, if people would gang up on me, that I would be able to put up much of a fight!

BTW... little rule update regarding "finding items" is incoming so be sure to read it! (I forgot adding a rule/ involuntarily deleted it at some point, in short, finding is not something that occurs randomly, nontheless read the rule)

Stefl1504 said:

Yeah... that is how it goes in the Arena! So show some respect to the moderator... tough... I don't think, if people would gang up on me, that I would be able to put up much of a fight!

Does...does the winning team at least get some form of pastry?

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

There only is a monetary reward, but there is the slight possibility of pastry at the after show party!

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

There only is a monetary reward, but there is the slight possibility of pastry at the after show party!

Definite possibility, or no show for you! And it had better be tasty! It's your lack of Pastry Certainty is keeping folks from posting in this thread. It's all your fault!

theprof00 said:
Random vote: prof

What the hell?

Bandwagon!

Vote: prof

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Random vote: prof

What the hell?

Bandwagon!

I guess if we can't kill Stefl (we can't...right?), going with random.org is as good an idea as any.

Who is prof? Any relation to theprof, as in 01?

Noname's item is milk and hes trying to find his teammate. He mus be recruitable. Everyone kill him now!

noname2200 said:

Definite possibility, or no show for you! And it had better be tasty! It's your lack of Pastry Certainty is keeping folks from posting in this thread. It's all your fault!

Sorry, my solely purpose is to moderate the Arenafights and I am not responsible for after show catering, but there is a Frogurt stand at the entrance of the arena, so if you take the time to go there you might be able to get Frogurt, if you don't get stabbed on the way there... or whatever happens to people that are not carefully watching their backs.

BUT NOW! Dear Spectators, I shall cede this stupid chitter-chatter and concetrate on my moderation again!

It is only early in todays arenafight and there is already a person punching itself in the face, two of the other players noticed that the poor guy probably suffers from brain damage and started to gang up on him! It is brutal to watch, but most of the persons participating are strong fighters who can withstand a beating without even twitching an eye!

Lynchee L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
theprof00 prof  trucko  noname        

Vote history:

theprof00 votes theprof00
noname2200 votes Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus votes theprof00
noname2200 votes theprof00 and unvotes Stefl1504