By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

FF is almost certainly not-mafia by the way.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
Supermario whats so confusing about the items and what exactly makes it a twist, in your own words.

I don't recall any other mafia game in which we had items, unless I missed one while I wasn't very active. Thus, it is more confusing than a conventional game and is a twist because it isn't like the conventional game.

Nice evasion. Care to explain why?

theprof00 said:

Nice evasion. Care to explain why

Hmm. I'd like you to explain what I am evading from exactly?

Linkzmax said:

Care to elaborate on this at all; or is it just a hunch?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Maybe I'm remembering the player list incorrectly, but we were originally at 11. 2 mafia is quite weak there, so it's likely there were already 3 when the missing player(FF) was added.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Nice evasion. Care to explain why

Hmm. I'd like you to explain what I am evading from exactly?

Linkzmax said:

Care to elaborate on this at all; or is it just a hunch?

I asked you why the items are confusing. You have shown no reason why you said that other than, "it's non-standard". A mug is not a glass, but serves the same purpose. Is a mug confusing?

Around the Network

To me, it looks like you're just parroting what Linkz said, without even knowing why you said it.

The rules specifically states that items are not player bound, and yet you failed to mention that, which is really the key point I'm getting at. You don't even seem to know the reason for it being confusing.

also, I'm going to

unvote: prof

I think some of you are getting a little too eager here lol

Wise choice. Would have been funny if day ended so quickly and without everyone showing up though.

I think I'll explain my vote now. I actually thought I was putting him at L3 not L2, whoops. It seemed to me that he was actually being unnaturally nonchalant about the alarming number of votes he was getting, and I wanted to see if being at L2 made him demonstrably nervous. If he wasn't sweating at least a little by then, I'd figure he was mafia trying to act cool.

But then the the vote situation got even more volatile, which I hadn't forseen at all -- he might even have been at L1 briefly there -- and it would clearly have been an act of insanity to not try to dial things back no matter how unflappable you're trying to look.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

Why do you say that? or did i miss something?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)