By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
pezus said:
kljesta64 said:
The Conjuring

ok I admit I was scared..this is probably the scariest movie in a long time and I thought I was a big boy :S
nothing new or original otherwise it would be a 10.

9/10

I must see this.

wait for a dvd or BR release do not watch it at the movies

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

this is a slow month for me.. I simply dont know what to watch but I have started counting how many movies I have watched..this is going to take some time and its going to be mindblowing :*D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Ohh man Bridesmaids is a really good movie

pezus said:

Well, then I will see it at the movies.

DONT! wait for it and watch it alone it wont dissapoint.  

why watch a horror movie at the cinema ?

Lost Highway (1997) David Lynch

first 45 minutes I enjoyed the most.. then it gets uninteresting,boring story becomes even more confusing very slow paced I got lost in all of it and I did not understand anything..knowing lynch there are some clues but I would never ever watch it a second time.

6.5/10

Mulholland Drive is still his best mystery thriller. 

Tsubasa Ozora

I watched oblivion. It was okay. Great visuals,but the story was all over the place. I also saw lovelace. The movie did just enough to keep my interest,but I already knew the story and the movie did'nt give me anything,I did'nt already know about. I recomend the real linda lovelace documentary,if you care to know about the story.

Around the Network
pezus said:
kljesta64 said:
pezus said:

Well, then I will see it at the movies.

DONT! wait for it and watch it alone it wont dissapoint.  

why watch a horror movie at the cinema ?

Lost Highway (1997) David Lynch

first 45 minutes I enjoyed the most.. then it gets uninteresting,boring story becomes even more confusing very slow paced I got lost in all of it and I did not understand anything..knowing lynch there are some clues but I would never ever watch it a second time.

6.5/10

Mulholland Drive is still his best mystery thriller. 

I get more scared when I'm at the cinema and people are screaming all around me...lol

Lol, Lost Highway was typical Lynch. I enjoyed it more than you I think. You always feel like it is possible to figure out his movies, but in reality it isn't. I liked Mulholland Dr. more, too.

This scene...

Epic

i get easily distracted no matter what genre..and theres no way i get scared it just becmoes funny like watching a comedy..but at home with my headphones i get a heart attack every minute. it really is the best experience for me.

I also recommend the woman in black its amongst my favorite horror movies in recent years. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/massivestate/metroid-enemies-within-a-metroid-fan-film

i hope this gets funded looks great! actress playing Samus looks stunning

Tsubasa Ozora

Idiocracy (2006)

dont know what to say it wasnt really funny but it was fun..

7/10

finally i got my hands on the hidden fortress by akira kurosawa cant wait to watch tomorrow

Tsubasa Ozora

They live is a really cool movie. If you like movies from the 80s you should watch it

spurgeonryan said:
AndrewWK said:
They live is a really cool movie. If you like movies from the 80s you should watch it

Another classic John Carpenter film. At the top of my list with The Thing, Escape from New York, and  that Mars movie. Why can't I think of the name? Basically Escape from New York on Mars.

I hope you don´t mean Ghosts of Mars 

spurgeonryan said:
kljesta64 said:
Idiocracy (2006)

dont know what to say it wasnt really funny but it was fun..

7/10

finally i got my hands on the hidden fortress by akira kurosawa cant wait to watch tomorrow

Recently I watched Cat's Eye, a STephen King movie. Actually really good, although a young James Woods was really wet behind the collar back then! Horrible acting. Drew Barrymore did a better job in it.

cats eye was in my top50 i think..every story was imprinted in my mind till this day and a saw it ages ago. I also recommended it

watched hidden fortress for now its my least favorite movie by kurosawa but still it was worth it fun moments and a great journey.

8.5/10

also Happy Together by Wong Kar Wai depressing lives and story but it also felt alive at moments which gave me a boost to actually go outside to get some air lol overall atmosphere is great and music is also worth mentioning.I love how his characters dont have any background they are what they are simple people.. oh and its a gay movie.

9.1/10

tomorrow its last life in the universe or the clone returns home..ive found a few lists on IMDB and for now im counting 1400 movies that i have watched i think if i include everything asian,european, tv movies, animes etc..the list should go above 4000 movies.

Happy Together enjoy

Tsubasa Ozora