By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
spurgeonryan said:
kljesta64 said:
Batman Mystery of the Batwoman (animate movie)

7/10

thats it I saw all batman, superman, justice league movies.

edit: and hulk,thor,iron man etc...lol

Do you download all of these movies, or you actually own them on DVD/Blu-Ray?

I buy,rent,download,burn them stream them I do everything legal and illegal

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

DoomsDay BooK (2012) south korea

three stories

1. a zombie apocalypse.. very entertaining and also a bit of a love story

2. a robot reaches enlightenment and thinks he is buddha and the company that created him tries to destroy him nice touching story

3. a little girl finds a weird website and orders a billiard ball number 8 the size of a meteor that is heading towards earth ... hahaha :*D

imdb gave this 5.8 but i think it deserves a higher score ..it was very fun and interesting to watch

8.5/10

also watched after earth and I kinda liked it. I think Smith was awesome as an actor in this one and also his son and him work nicely together. it was nice to watch a survivor movie again I missed that but that monster thing is pure crap and didnt work at all and it wasnt scary or intimidating.

6.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

spurgeonryan said:

Hey, if you guys want, I can change the OP up a bit. Whenver you guys come in here and recommend a movie, I can put your avatar in the OP and call it ( enter usernames) top films. Maybe it would be a good way for others to see what movies you recommend.

Klejesta has really intesting films. Would be helpful maybe.

do as you like spurgy  :D

a need some recommendations people ...a survivor movie would do it :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Watch The Wolverine last night and it was a good movie not as great as everyone else is making it out to be, probably cause i dont give a rats ass about the wolverine character. Anyways the action was great except for the begin scene. God i wish hollywood would fu*cking stop with the shaky cam action bullshit, but it does get better later on.

Oh and stay for the after credits cause its awesome.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

thank you spurgy :*D

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

Street Fighter II The Animated Movie

its nicely animated and detailed with a great atmosphere and great figthing scenes..Chun Li under the shower big boobs nice ass its worth just for that ..funny part is for some reason she wears her outfit and that was a bit strange but nothing to worry about..I always imagined Kens character more agressive but in the movie he is like a cool dude.

suddenly Alice in Chains (them bones) was playing in one part of the movie and in the end credits Korn (Blind) .. those are my two favorite bands ever so I like the movie even more :*D

9/10

end credits

and this song was playing

Tsubasa Ozora

@spurgy you didnt spell my name wrong wow :D

yes I did its JL The Flashpoint Paradox I have posted it a few days ago.

fnf 6 was good did you see the scene after the credits or was it just before I cant remember lol

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:
Yeah, I saw the scene with Statham. He is probably perfect for the series.

Just watched 2 hours of Jeremy Johns reviews on youtube. He liked Battleship Pezus and Svenoj

Who's he is he related to Jeremy jahns?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Everybody should go and watch Pacific Rim

I would but right now im broke :*(

is it that good ? 

Tsubasa Ozora