By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

I like action movie, such as Iron Man 3, because of the movie, I like Tony, I also own a Iron Man 3 T-shirt , I like it so much.

Around the Network

13 Assassins ( takashi miike) 2010

few very memorable disturbing sick scenes very miike like (girl without limbs and tongue)
13 samurai assassing versus 200 samurai protect their evil lord

first hour of the movie is slow but interesting second half is all battle actually over 40 minutes of non stop action I had the feeling it will never end but it doesnt dissapoint everything works fine and overall quality is good.

8.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

spam deleted - Kantor

The Proposition (2005)

expected more still nice to watch

8/10

Olympus Has Fucked up

5/10

now Im in a hurry got to watch WWZ

I'll be back

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

World War Z

its actually a small movie nothing big or epic a few cool CG scenes and that is all..trailer is misleading like most of them..still I enjoyed it

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

I watched Alien 3 last night. It's still one of my least favorite Alien movies but enjoyable anyway. The desperate atmosphere and chase scenes are done better then Prometheus. The acting and ending just aren't good unfortunately.

I like A3 more then Resurrection still they are all good....prometheus is crap

tomorrow its Fast and Furious 6 lol

Tsubasa Ozora

just finished with Fast n Furious 6 I have to say its a very good action movie some stupid lunatic scenes but it works somehow..adn the ending is really a surprise.

8.5/10 for a action movie

Tsubasa Ozora

G.I. Joe Retaliation

first movie feels more epic and more satisfying but its as good as the first movie i guess lol

Tsubasa Ozora

I watched Cloud atlas again, in 3 parts this time. The stories themselves are still lacking, yet maybe because they are so simple and predictable it gives you ample time to enjoy the masterful editing and mixing of all the story lines. It all flows naturally from 1 scene to the next without missing a beat.
Anyway easier to digest as a 3 part series instead of a 3 hour sit. First time has too much of a 'get one with it' feeling because of the slow progressing stories. Still mixed feelings about this one.