By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

screen is not curved adn yes its very obviouse but it might be the walls as you said lol

http://www.bljesak.info/web/article.aspx?a=d5226ff5-6772-4930-9c2e-11a8b0c54204&c=5de70792-d2d5-4648-8125-5206af0d3357

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

just finished watching for the first time..fucking great drama and storytelling told from 3 perspectives(actually 4)..again this is akira kurosawa 1950. I almost saw all of his movies but only once like 10,15 years ago. next month is kurosawa month.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

screen is not curved adn yes its very obviouse but it might be the walls as you said lol

http://www.bljesak.info/web/article.aspx?a=d5226ff5-6772-4930-9c2e-11a8b0c54204&c=5de70792-d2d5-4648-8125-5206af0d3357

Ugh yeah, awful setup, I hate those shoe box theaters. Not good for sound either.
My favorite theater was Tuschinski when I was still living in Amsterdam, great sound.

the last time i saw a screen like that was in germany wuppertal I lived there as a kid..I even remember the first movie it was The Lion King you mentioned sound thats also completely destroying the experience..believe me when I say that I rather watch movies on my 15inch laptop :/ but im still surprised they managed to make atleast a decent theater here were I live now.

Tsubasa Ozora

Man Of Steel

visually stuning , likable characters , satisfying ending.

story progresses fast which is a good thing (I hate all these origin stories) but also bad cause you cant get any feelings towards the characters..you either love or hate this movie. I think they have done a great job but somehow I dont feel any room for a sequel. it felt like the end of a trilogy I hope I am mistaken. 

8.5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

I just saw this on blu-ray.com
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=11496

The wind rises, new movie from Hayayo Miyazaki, opening July 20th in Japan.

I'll see it in 2015 I suppose, still waiting for 2011's From up on Poppy hill, releasing september 3rd this year.

A fistful of dollars

" The film is an unofficial remake of the Akira Kurosawa film Yojimbo (1961), resulting in a successful lawsuit by Toho."

I am going to watch it tonight just to see if there's any truth behind this story. it was a long time ago since I last saw this movie

Tsubasa Ozora

finished watching and yes its a great ,great remake some scenes are almost identical..the only big difference is Yojimbo is less serious and that's why I enjoyed it more

9/10 for A fistful of dollars

welcome back pezus

Tsubasa Ozora

I have no time left over for movies next to ST:TNG and The last of us, but I still watched Despicable me and Megamind again with the kids.
I forgot how funny these movies are. The writing in Megamind is especially good. Plenty of laughs and fun to rewatch, both had to be watched again the following day. My 4 year old was asking for that movie with that fish again. Megamind's sidekick stole the show for him.

Watched Batman Under the redhood great batman movie. It has good characters, a great storyline pretty good animation except for some cgi scenes overall great movie. -8/10

I also watched a few horror movies with my friends. The Last Exorcism part 2 bored us to tears so we stopped watching 25 mins in and instead we watched Mama. A much better horror movie. It was fun watch the kingslayer jaime lannister in this film although his character was suppose to lead into something but in the end he didn't do much. The kids in this movie were great they were much creepy then that very fake cgi ghost. I swear when they fully showed the ghost the movie fail to the bottom of the earth. And the ending was so bad. -6/10

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share