By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
I watched "Reservoir Dogs" yesterday. I really enjoyed Quentin Tarantino movies lately. Probably because I am matured :/. Except of Kill Bill never liked it never will.

My next Quentin Tarantino Movie will be Jackie Brown.

Maybe you should try Watchmen again?

I would rather cut my toungue off and a kg salt.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
I watched "Reservoir Dogs" yesterday. I really enjoyed Quentin Tarantino movies lately. Probably because I am matured :/. Except of Kill Bill never liked it never will.

My next Quentin Tarantino Movie will be Jackie Brown.

Maybe you should try Watchmen again?

I would rather cut my toungue off and a kg salt.

I loved kill bill and jackie brown. Did'nt like pulp fiction and the first from dust till dawn. Those are the only quentin movies that i've seen. He's hit and miss,to me.

He's pretty much the front runner at this point if anyone else wins it would be a huge upset.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not like Jamie foxx too much, but django looks really good! Latest EW magazine had a special. Looked good! Plus when you have serious Decaprio playing this type of role you are in for a treat!

I seen the trailer,when I went to see skyfall. I like the idea of this movie. It just feels,like it's something different.

pezus said:

Does anyone think Daniel Day-Lewis is NOT going to win the Best Actor Oscar? RT summary of Lincoln: "Thanks in part to a phenomenal performance from Daniel Day-Lewis, Lincoln is a witty, dignified portrait of the American icon that immerses the audience in its world and entertains even as it informs."

Some reviewers: 

Day-Lewis doesn't play Abraham Lincoln, he is Abraham Lincoln in a performance that will have you seriously questioning if what you're watching is a documentary shot in the 1860s.

A handsomely mounted civics lesson wrapped around a mesmerizing performance by Daniel Day-Lewis.

An average movie blessed with an amazing performance.

Among the hundreds of characterizations in film, television and books, Day-Lewis' rendition of the 16th President - transmuting the myth into a man -- just may be the definitive portrayal for the ages.

It provides Daniel Day-Lewis with an opportunity for his latest extraordinary performance, one filled with kindness and strength in equal measure.

Daniel Day-Lewis is extraordinary as the president, capturing his wit and generosity but also the iron will that made him the country's greatest hero.

The phenomenal Daniel Day-Lewis plays Lincoln with immersive, indelible power in Spielberg's brilliant, brawling epic.

Daniel Day-Lewis gives an amazing performance that's fully-realized, inspirational and powerfully restrained, and the film is all the better for it.

I'll wait and rent that movie. I like anything about lincoln. I like the movie,the conspiractor,that was directed bye robert redford,a few years back,but that movie had to do with what happened,after he was killed. This one seems to be about his life. I'd watch it in the cinema,but there's to many other movies,I want to see.

Around the Network

I have watched here comes the boom tonight. Really a funny movie. The perfect movie for a date, or a family evening.

Tonight I watched Donnie Darko for the first time. Quite strange but also a good film. Now just watching Father Ted. Not a film but a quality comedy program.

just watched savages. That movie was boring and bad. The ending tried to play with your head and it was pretty bad. It had a couple of very violent,yet brief toture parts in it. I was hoping that the lead actress would be nude,but nope. Despite,the fact that she had a couple of sex scences,that did'nt show anything. I think blake lively is her name. I very boring,disappointing movie,all the way around. Oliver stone is a bad director,most of the time. He had a couple of good movies back in the day,but nothing in years.

pezus said:
RedInker said:
Tonight I watched Donnie Darko for the first time. Quite strange but also a good film. Now just watching Father Ted. Not a film but a quality comedy program.

Donnie Darko is awesome

@spurge: well...Bond?

I quite enjoyed it. The girlfriend didnt like it because she didnt have a clue what was going on. She kept asking questions throughout which is annoying lol.

RedInker said:
pezus said:
RedInker said:

Donnie Darko is awesome

@spurge: well...Bond?

I quite enjoyed it. The girlfriend didnt like it because she didnt have a clue what was going on. She kept asking questions throughout which is annoying lol.

Did not, I was just expressing my opinion that it was rubbish......cos I didnt understand it!