By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Oh that was the worst Poll for me to leave this thread with.

So many VHS I have bought. Like all the godzilla movies. Then I got a ton of DTV DVD releases as of late. The Colony, This is the end, Rise of the Zombies Death in Tombstone or soemthing like that. Then Svenno's Europa movie which I have not seen yet.

Went to see grown Ups 2 in theaters, left mid way. For me it was horrible. A complete pile of trash. Not only did it not make any sense, but it was not really funny at all. I laughed twice. For some reason the whole theater was laughing though. Not sure why.

I am dying to see Gravity and Escape Plan. Anyone see Arnold in People Magazine at the Italian restaurant? Looking good!

Around the Network

Pain and Gain

watched last night and it was good. probably my second or third favorite Michael Bay movie..there is always something happening and its full of adrenaline..sometimes funny but its more fun and entertaining.. and when I found out that this is a true story i couldnt believe it.

7/10

welcome back spurge!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

Pain and Gain

watched last night and it was good. probably my second or third favorite Michael Bay movie..there is always something happening and its full of adrenaline..sometimes funny but its more fun and entertaining.. and when I found out that this is a true story i couldnt believe it.

7/10

welcome back spurge!

Thanks!

Actually just finally saw this on Redbox. I will pick it up eventually. Love Whalberg and Mr. Johnson.

I have my eyes set on getting Season one of Sherlock, RIPD, Season one of Justified. I love Justified. But mainly for this past season when he was dealing with the guy from the show " Yes, Dear". He played a mafia hit man, who had a little trouble taking out Timothy Olyphant. I forget who his character is other than he is based on an Elmore Leonard book I believe. Book series...

RIPD looks just zany enough for my taste. I know it bombed and critics panned it, but it looks fun. I wonder what Jeremy Jahns gave it?

Any one watching Hostages or The Blacklist or Dracula? Seems that Broadcast Television is making a comeback. I can for the first time in a decade name a dozen shows that I care to watch on those original channels. Especially now that Breaking Bad and Dexter is over with, but I still have Homeland.

spurgeonnintendoryan said:
kljesta64 said:

Pain and Gain

7/10

welcome back spurge!

Thanks!

Actually just finally saw this on Redbox. I will pick it up eventually. Love Whalberg and Mr. Johnson.

I have my eyes set on getting Season one of Sherlock, RIPD, Season one of Justified. I love Justified. But mainly for this past season when he was dealing with the guy from the show " Yes, Dear". He played a mafia hit man, who had a little trouble taking out Timothy Olyphant. I forget who his character is other than he is based on an Elmore Leonard book I believe. Book series...

RIPD looks just zany enough for my taste. I know it bombed and critics panned it, but it looks fun. I wonder what Jeremy Jahns gave it?

Any one watching Hostages or The Blacklist or Dracula? Seems that Broadcast Television is making a comeback. I can for the first time in a decade name a dozen shows that I care to watch on those original channels. Especially now that Breaking Bad and Dexter is over with, but I still have Homeland.

Lazy dogshit :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Thanks!

Is that what he really said about it? I have never heard him say that. Just not good while drunk, good without being drunk, or a good time while drunk.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Thanks!

Is that what he really said about it? I have never heard him say that. Just not good while drunk, good without being drunk, or a good time while drunk.

I remember wanting to watch RIPD in the cinemas but then saw his review and he said it was lazy dogshit. So i rewatch his review and he said its a T wont remember it in 1 day but then stated that after a month he'll remember the movie as it is lazy dogshit XD

Anyways he just said that cause its so simular to other movies and the writing is bad, but i think it should be a good pop corn movie.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I made the mistake of watching airplane repo last night. Cool to see private airplanes and helicopters up close but this focumentary crap is really getting out of hand. It was embarrassing to watch.

Maybe not as embarrassing as Nat Geo's North American blackout. I thought it would be a documentary about what went wrong in 2003 and what improvements have been made, instead it was a hypothetical nationwide 10 day power outage, with fictional characters recording the ensuing chaos on cellphones. Literally nauseating to watch, shaky blurry cam times 10.

Meanwhile Discovery is milking Gold Rush for all they can. 2 hour episodes, with another hour behind the scenes footage after every episode it seems. I don't mind, at least it stands far above the usual crap.

Grimm is back on, exciting first episode, lots going on. Making an episode feel like a small movie is good time management in my book. The spin off Sleepy hollow is mildly entertaining so far, yet is already feeling very episodic, not a good thing.

Once upon a time has a spinoff to, in wonderland. Grown up Alice getting pulled called back to save wonderland. The first episode was decent. (if you're into cheap cgi) We're also still recording the main series, yet not finding the will to watch it anymore. They were in Neverland last time we watched.

Anyone remember Pushing daisies? I wish they would bring that back!

SvennoJ said:
I made the mistake of watching airplane repo last night. Cool to see private airplanes and helicopters up close but this focumentary crap is really getting out of hand. It was embarrassing to watch.

Maybe not as embarrassing as Nat Geo's North American blackout. I thought it would be a documentary about what went wrong in 2003 and what improvements have been made, instead it was a hypothetical nationwide 10 day power outage, with fictional characters recording the ensuing chaos on cellphones. Literally nauseating to watch, shaky blurry cam times 10.

Meanwhile Discovery is milking Gold Rush for all they can. 2 hour episodes, with another hour behind the scenes footage after every episode it seems. I don't mind, at least it stands far above the usual crap.

Grimm is back on, exciting first episode, lots going on. Making an episode feel like a small movie is good time management in my book. The spin off Sleepy hollow is mildly entertaining so far, yet is already feeling very episodic, not a good thing.

Once upon a time has a spinoff to, in wonderland. Grown up Alice getting pulled called back to save wonderland. The first episode was decent. (if you're into cheap cgi) We're also still recording the main series, yet not finding the will to watch it anymore. They were in Neverland last time we watched.

Yeah i remember watching that show. It was really weird and had a odd approch to humor, but for some reason i really liked it. I dont know i felt everyone was so gullible but very likeable. 

SnakeDrake said:
SvennoJ said:

Yeah i remember watching that show. It was really weird and had a odd approch to humor, but for some reason i really liked it. I dont know i felt everyone was so gullible but very likeable. 

It reminded me of Roald Dahl stories, formatted a lot like the movie Big Fish. Very likeable indeed.
I guess some things are better if they don't drag on, many series get ruined by too many seasons (Heroes for example)

A replacement in the same style would be appreciated :)

SvennoJ said:
SnakeDrake said:
SvennoJ said:

It reminded me of Roald Dahl stories, formatted a lot like the movie Big Fish. Very likeable indeed.
I guess some things are better if they don't drag on, many series get ruined by too many seasons (Heroes for example)

A replacement in the same style would be appreciated :)

Well at least the show had a good ending from what i remembered unlike heros which didn't had one at all.