By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Is anyone here watching Mad Men?

Of course. They're splitting the last season into two 8 episode batches ;/

@Breaking Bad: Speechless

So the next season is the second to last? It is time nice to hear that they wanna go out in style

Well it's technically one season left. They're doing it like BB.

Damn, everything is ending now. I need to find a new good drama show soon.

Justified and Sons of Anarchy are great 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Just saw The Heat. Was really funny. Do not worry about it being a Girl cop buddy movie. Was really funny!

Ohh you mean the new Heat Movie, I would imagine that it is funny because it is the same guy who made Bridesmaids and that movie was hillarious

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

Well it's technically one season left. They're doing it like BB.

Damn, everything is ending now. I need to find a new good drama show soon.

Justified and Sons of Anarchy are great 

Ah, yes, I always forget to watch the latest Justified season. I'm also watching Deadwood so I guess I do have some stuff to watch

Yeah but Deadwood has only 3 seasons and never got finished thats the reason i never watched past the second episode

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

V/H/S/2

its not disturbing as the first movie but its a more interesting and better movie overral.

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Kids Return (1996) Takeshi Kitano

its been awhile since i watched this movie  like 10 years or so and its still great and very simple on how he portrays the lifes of every individual. and no matter what happens life goes on. simply beautiful movie with a nice and memorable OST.

10/10

Curse of Chucky

what can I say its that bad. 

3/10

Tsubasa Ozora

spurgeonryan said:
^ Hey! I have at least heard of the Chucky movie!

Recently been forcing my kids to watch classics while they eat dinner.
Oliver Twist was really really good! Black and White version , I think with the kid from ...hmmm.....be back later with it.

Now they are watching Bringing up Baby. Looks really good, but it will take me a few watches to see how it is.

Anyone see The Lone Ranger yet?

Saw Meet the Millers in theaters. Not as funny as The Heat was for me, but I do not like forced cussing. Where they cuss every minute because they do not know how to be genuinely funny. Was still pretty, pretty funny though, plus you cannot miss Jenny half naked. Anyone know if she was half naked in Wanderlust as well?

Been trying to buy Road to Wellville, but I think my neighbors have it so I am waiting.
RIP DExter! I liked the ending. But GF hated it.

if you are a FAN of Chucky you will probably love it.

I also hated the end of dexter they could have done much better.

you mentioned The Lone Ranger like 10 times   i will give it a try next week..

Tsubasa Ozora

pezus said:
Breaking Bad finale in a few days. I am dying. Bryan Cranston didn't win an Emmy. What a load of ---! But thankfully BB won an Emmy.

me too :) i have a feeling we will see something like this LOL

what do you think ?

Tsubasa Ozora

@spurge

I dont see the reason why he left ..a completely new life was waiting for him..i mean the reason was just absurd.

tonight its Fright Night 2 lol i have to watch the original again

Tsubasa Ozora

I recently watched Eve of destruction. It was listed as the 1991 version of a rogue female robot armed with a nuclear bomb. Instead it was the 2013 version of scientists attempting to drill dark matter for unlimited energy. That turned out to be even worse. The setup wasn't too bad, the acting was and it didn't lead anywhere in the end, it just ended on the eve of destruction, worst climax ever. 2/10

Last night I saw Dinner for schmucks, mildly funny to cringe worthy, Steve Carell failed to carry the movie. 5/10