By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

awesome ! hahaaha

mike tyson,robocop LOL

whats the new movie about ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I don't know, but a glimmer of hope (for me)
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Finally-Admits-He-Won-t-Direct-Star-Trek-3-39400.html
Take Alfonso Cuaron for the next movie!

Some of those trailers are really funny. Here's one for breaking bad

SvennoJ said:

I don't know, but a glimmer of hope (for me)
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Finally-Admits-He-Won-t-Direct-Star-Trek-3-39400.html
Take Alfonso Cuaron for the next movie!

Some of those trailers are really funny. Here's one for breaking bad

does it contain spoilers ? im just about to finish season 3

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

does it contain spoilers ? im just about to finish season 3

It says it does, I haven't watched the series yet but there's little I know more now about the plot then the basic info I knew before.
It's a lot of random snippets making fun of the characters.

DragonBall Z Battle of Gods

without subs all japanese .. i didnt understand one word but im sure there will be a sequel lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Around the Network

this is the end

worst first 15 minutes ever..then everything goes crazy I nominate this for the dumbest movie of the year.

Tsubasa Ozora

I was rewatching some old Godzilla movies. I really like Godzilla

5 Centimeters Per Second

highly detailed but lifeless nothing is moving except the characters and i didnt care for the story ...was boring.

5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:

5 Centimeters Per Second

highly detailed but lifeless nothing is moving except the characters and i didnt care for the story ...was boring.

5/10

Well 5 cms per second isn't very fast, although still almost 4 times faster then a snail's pace.

Did you see Journey to Agartha from the same director?
That was good, but I guess I won't bother tracking down this one.

SvennoJ said:
kljesta64 said:

5 Centimeters Per Second

5/10

Well 5 cms per second isn't very fast, although still almost 4 times faster then a snail's pace.

Did you see Journey to Agartha from the same director?
That was good, but I guess I won't bother tracking down this one.

i havent but I will sounds interesting. Is Nausicaa any good ? i will probably watch it tomorrow ..I mean its miyazaki it must be good

Tsubasa Ozora