By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

Is anyone here watching Mad Men?

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
SvennoJ said:
kljesta64 said:

Alice  (Czechoslovakia) 

this is alice in wonderland for gown ups. lol

9/10

Ha, finally someone else who has seen this, besided the friends I have tortured with it :)
Very cool take and my favorite movie version of the classic story. I had it on the short list for the top 50, didn't make the 50 but it's in my top 100.

this is my first alice movie lol yea its awesome i didnt even know a version like this existed until recently.

about the anime i got it from torrents found a 2GB blueray version and it looks good on the big screen .. $420 LOL just visit TPB

found it on youtube 480p dubbed

Thanks, I'll try to download that once my internet starts behaving again. (Crapping out all the time since yesterday grr)
The 2009 syfi TV series of Alice wasn't too bad either, entertaining if you happen accross it on tv. (doesn't hold a candle to Svankmajer though)

About girls who do stuff, I'm currently reading The girl who played woth fire, it's even better then the first book, the girl with the dragon tattoo. I haven't watched the first movie yet (don't want to taint my vision of the characters before I'm done with the books) but I hope they'll make a movie of the second book too. Ah which they already did in 2009, reviews aren't that positive. Might be better to stick with the books. Wow do those people on the movie poster ever look different.

Memories of Murder (south korea)

OK. this is great I have no words.I highly recommend it.

10/10

A Bittersweet Life (south korea)

nothing special its bloody some nice action scenes thats all i think..

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The Worlds End

I dont get English humor..had its momments a bit predictable some nice chase and action scenes.

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Michael Keaton and Samuel L. Jackson Team Up for RoboCop

Who liked the original RoboCop?

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

I watched it as a kid. I liked the action part. I dont remember much else except that the cop can do that awesome ocelot spinning guy trick and Robocop can only eat baby food for some reason. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

AndrewWK said:

looks promising i have high hopes. the original is also a great movie.

Tsubasa Ozora

kljesta64 said:
AndrewWK said:

looks promising i have high hopes. the original is also a great movie.

the original is a classic and the new one is made by they guy who made elite squad so he sure as hell knows action movies.I hope it´ll be better then the new Total Recall

Tokyo Fist

WOW! hahaaha this was made by a psychopath. physical and mental pain at its best this movie nailed it. it gets sicker every minute some scenes are unbearable. i had my eyes closed a few times for real im not kidding

impressive and full of energy

10/10

Tsubasa Ozora

I watched riddick yesterday. I thought the movie was okay. Not bad,but nothing mind blowing. It did just enough to keep my interest,but it just did'nt feel epic enough. I thought the monsters were kind of cool. I'll still buy the eventual trilogy when it comes out on blue-ray. The have the first 2 movies out on blu-ray,but I want them all together.