By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Madonna MDNA

hi guys.

madonna new album is a really good album.

A really Nice Job!

Well DONE MDNA!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Picked it up today (first physical release I've bought in a while but there's still certain artists I like to purchase on cd)...

Yeah enjoyed it so far but only listened to it once. Prefer it to HARD CANDY sofar.

Long Live the Queen (of pop).

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! THIS CD IS ACE!!!!!!!! I LOVE Mostly all the tracks!!!! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

You mean COAD???? Yes it's like Confessions mixed with Erotica and Like a Prayer

I'm a hipster I only listen to bands no one knows about.

(painfully true =[ )

Around the Network

Yeah MDNA is amazing. I've been listening to it since it leaked last week (don't worry I still bought it yesterday). It's one of her best albums, I won't rank it against others just yet since I need time for the newness factor to wear off to see if it'll stand the test of time like Confessions on a Dancefloor or Ray of Light.

Signature goes here!

yes!

I love the Queen of Pop!

I used to take MDMA

THIS IS CRAZY COOL!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkwziTrv5o&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c2f916FAAAAAAAADAA

I like Madonna, quite a bit, but I humbly object to calling her "THE" Queen of pop anymore; that crown was struck from her head a long time ago. Mariah Carey and Celine Dion totally eclipsed Madonna in the 90's in every way possible; and I personally feel Madonna didn't ever reach the same heights as the Mariah craze of the early 90's and the Celine craze of the mid-late 90's. If anything, she shares that crown nowadays, at best.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.