By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 Sign-Ups

Stefl1504 said:

WAHAHAHA!!! I will! But I will keep my hands from excesive flavour since with my engrish it will just turn out like crap...

Do you know if the_republic or any other classic mafia gamers want to join? (I just noticed the_republics avatar change ;P)

So let it be official... I will probably host again!

He's been sporadic in showing up recently, but he might be up for co-hosting, if you want to run the flavor/setup/etc. off him. Want me to ask?

morenoingrato said:
Stefl1504 said:

when I have taken the decission of what theme to use... I will post it somewhere...

*Cough* Death Note *Cough*

I believe that was done already.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

WAHAHAHA!!! I will! But I will keep my hands from excesive flavour since with my engrish it will just turn out like crap...

Do you know if the_republic or any other classic mafia gamers want to join? (I just noticed the_republics avatar change ;P)

So let it be official... I will probably host again!

He's been sporadic in showing up recently, but he might be up for co-hosting, if you want to run the flavor/setup/etc. off him. Want me to ask?

Argh... I will delve into hosting so much that I don't need any help... heck... last game I hosted I probably updated the votals after every vote ;P

1. Supermario128
2. Linkzmax
3. TruckOSaurus
4. Morenoingrato
5. Spurgeonryan
6. Radishhead
7. nen
8.prof
9. Noctis_nox
10. noname2200

Host: Stefl1504

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

1.  Supermario128
2.  Linkzmax
3.  TruckOSaurus
4.  Morenoingrato
5.  Spurgeonryan
6.  Radishhead
7.  nen
8.  prof
9.  Noctis_nox
10.  noname2200
11.  Final-Fan

Host: Stefl1504

I know what you mean about being brutal.  I still remember my first game.  I was scum and my one mistake was not being eager enough to lynch my teammate.  It went down to 3 people left and I talked nen into lynching some other first-timer who posted like a 12 year old girl who was pretty upset that we were lynching her and I was all like, "Hey we like you, it's just that you're mafia, so we have to kill you."  Nen remembers.  He held a grudge over that game me for a while, lol. 

I hope I'll be a better team member (of whichever team) this time, not that I think I was that bad, but I could definitely have posted more on some of the days.  But I'll never quit! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh and Linkz: I posted this in the mafia QT before I saw that the game had ended in a lightning round.

"In my book, anyone who visits the dead QT definitely shouldn't keep contributing to their old QT, influencing their buddies' cogitation, knowing the thoughts of dead townies. So the simplest thing would be to just say "you're in the dead QT now", but I could see the merit in letting people stay in their old QT (as you favored) who prefer to, on the honor system."

If I was running a game, I think I would make the dead QT a compulsory shift to minimize confusion/temptation.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

My two cents on what Final Fan said above, and it's actually been a pet-peeve of mine for a while, fallen mafia members should not be admitted to the dead thread.

Don't know why I never spoke up about this even though it bothered me. Call it paranoia.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No doubt. If one gets a dead thread link then they're done on their old board. I'm just not one to absolutely force the move, but the game has to be balanced with that in mind as well.

hatmoza said:
My two cents on what Final Fan said above, and it's actually been a pet-peeve of mine for a while, fallen mafia members should not be admitted to the dead thread.

Don't know why I never spoke up about this even though it bothered me. Call it paranoia.

OK so ... why not?  They're just as dead.  Is it simply fear they'll spoil the mystery? 

hatmoza said:

Hatmoza, join the game, I need some of your crazyness in it :D

@ Spurge

Supermario added himself on 1.

EDIT: Here I am... sitting at home speculating with crazy possibly game breaking mechanics once again^^ no NIV like the last time (which worked pretty well in my eyes) but still bat shit crazy stuff ;P

Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:

Hatmoza, join the game, I need some of your crazyness in it :D

@ Spurge

Supermario added himself on 1.

You guys need to promise him that you wont kill him night 1....again. Its always fun with him around.

Also the Death Note theme FTW.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)