By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 Sign-Ups

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:
My two cents on what Final Fan said above, and it's actually been a pet-peeve of mine for a while, fallen mafia members should not be admitted to the dead thread.

Don't know why I never spoke up about this even though it bothered me. Call it paranoia.

Hatmoza, join the game, I need some of your crazyness in it :D

@ Spurge

Supermario added himself on 1.

You guys need to promise him that you wont kill him night 1....again. Its always fun with him around.

Also the Death Note theme FTW.

Like I said, I do not want to spoil death note for anyone... tough it would be soooo awesome...

I am having an idea for a resonance of fate game...^^

EDIT: Also Death Note probably would let me come up with something like only serial killers or the owner of the death note continuessly grows insane thus rendering him scum after a little while or... cookies T.T

Around the Network

No not the resonance of fate please. I haven't finish the game yet.

Supermario's last game was my first game. He will likely be gunning for me :D

supermario128 said:
1. Supermario128

Welcome back! It's been a while!

Signature goes here!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
No not the resonance of fate please. I haven't finish the game yet.

It won't contain any spoilers...

Around the Network

Question: Should I start the game sometime this evening/tomorrow or do you think we will get more players?

Stefl1504 said:
Question: Should I start the game sometime this evening/tomorrow or do you think we will get more players?

Start it tomorow, hopefully someone will join by then.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

Start it tomorow, hopefully someone will join by then.

There is the possibility that a RL friend of mine will join the game. (Who is a native english speaker so you don't have to worry about stupid grammar and stuff ;P)

Give it till 6PM EST today or something.

I would like to get in on this.