By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guess the game from the Screenshot

So sorry for the double post, my interwebz are slow. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
adriane23 said:

Goddamn difficult game, especially that gambit stage , 
but the game has a pretty cool art design and animations for it's time, and the fact that every character's level feel like a different game.

5 games, 5 different systems

lestatdark said:
zarx said:

Time to drop some hints then 

2. sometimes the king's hat needs defending 

Your hint made it too easy, it's Defender of the Crown by Cinemaware. Haven't played it in ages

God of Thunder? Funny, I remember that game to have a rather pretty detailed UI for it's time and not as bare as this pic.

correct and correct 

God of Thunder with the UI 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

VicViper said:

I have played this game but I can't for the life of me think of the name 

Shining Soul II

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:
lestatdark said: 

correct and correct 

God of Thunder with the UI 

Now that I remember . It was a very fun Zelda-esque game but with very below average graphics for it's time.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

spurgeonryan said:

I swear that I played this on the Nes as a kid. Maybe a rental or something?

Xanax....let me go search NES games..

I think that's Astyanax.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:

Damn I played this game on a 101 games NES cartridge! It think it's called Circus Circus.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:

Very easy, one of the games I used to love as a Kid Baby

Circus Charlie... but I drooled at this version here, the arcade one:

VicViper said:

Can someone please tell me what the name of this game is? I remember it was already in the first PC my parents bought me when I was a kid and I played it but I don't remember the name :S

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P