By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guess the game from the Screenshot

spurgeonryan said:

YES!!! I stumped Zarx. Well the first one was right. I enjoyed that game back then, now it is a piece of choclate cake.

I bet you will know the second one, if I say it is newer.

Stumping me is not that hard TBH, there are thousands of games out there I have never seen before. There a bunch in this thread I had no clue on lol.

The only other Rally games other than SEGA Rally, are Colin Mcrae/Dirt games.

Oh and just a reminder people 1,2,3,4 and 8 of my last batch haven't been picked yet. I guess I will have to give out some clues soon.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
zarx said:
spurgeonryan said:

YES!!! I stumped Zarx. Well the first one was right. I enjoyed that game back then, now it is a piece of choclate cake.

I bet you will know the second one, if I say it is newer.

Stumping me is not that hard TBH, there are thousands of games out there I have never seen before. There a bunch in this thread I had no clue on lol.

The only other Rally games other than SEGA Rally, are Colin Mcrae/Dirt games.

Oh and just a reminder people 1,2,3,4 and 8 of my last batch haven't been picked yet. I guess I will have to give out some clues soon.

Close enough, that is number 3 of the series. Colin.

Why do I always miss out words? there really should be a "I know of" in that rally sentance... Oh well

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

spurgeonryan said:

Just in case Vic Viper or whoever that was figured out the last game, here is this. I gotsta go.

I edited something that is in every game out.....

The next COD? Oh yh they dont care about graphics... or gameplay... or deserts.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Correct. Lets try something a little harder then. Whats this from?

RedInker said:

Correct. Lets try something a little harder then. Whats this from?

Temple run

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

phantasmagoria?

Try saving the pictures, renaming the names and uploading them to an image host so it's much more difficult to find out what they are.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Underrated game IMO

spurgeonryan said:
tonymarraffa said:

Underrated game IMO

My kindle says it is a sega genesis game.

you'd be right! But which one?

@ tonymarraffa

The game looks like Phantasy Star, not sure which one though.

@ Pezus : The First Screen I think is: Rome - Total War (don't know the 2nd one)