By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - KH 3D gets a 38/40 from Famitsu

Tagged games:

This could be an actual honest review score from Famitsu, since you know it's not and 40/40. I will for sure get this! I've always been planning on getting it anyways.

Around the Network

Famitsu numbers are not trustworth, but I don't think this game will be rated much lower than that everywhere else, looks very promising.

z101 said:
MRKs said:
... I'm pretty sure the game is very good all the reviewers complains about the controls thus making the game not perfect to get a 40/40.

Not "all" only a few reviewers complains about the controls. To complain about controls is usually a easy path when a reviewer want to give a game a bad review but finds no really bad points.

Yes, you are correct I meant to say "All the reviews I read", but anyway at least to me whenever I see a perfect score in a review I cannot trust it.

In the case of Kid Icarus, the fact the game comes with a stand to make it more playable it's an indicator the controls are in fact dificult.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
This could be an actual honest review score from Famitsu, since you know it's not and 40/40. I will for sure get this! I've always been planning on getting it anyways.

As our new Soriku, it's your duty to get crazily excited about anything concerning Kingdom Hearts, whether it's real, a rumor or complete fantasy.

Is that not crazy enough?

O_O I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

spurgeonryan said:
So famitsu gave kid icarus 40/40 right? Then IGN gave it... shoot I was going to act cool and clever like I was Rol or something but I'm on my phone. Not my style anyways. Ummm... IGN gave it a 5/10. So does that mean IGN will be giving this a 3/10?

I will be getting Icarus but probably not this game. It is great that the 3DS is about to have 2 more big sellers in Japan though! Gives me hope of what the Wii U could do on a monthly basis if managed properly.

I'm fairly confident IGN gave it a 8.5 to Kid Icarus.

I'll probably get this Kingdom Hearts, only after finishing/starting Birth By Sleep and not too sure about Re: Coded though 

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Now VGChartz finally feels like home again.

Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

I love how NintendoPie really does fit the discription of early Soriku! :P

Acevil said:
Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

We may need to find him a nemesis then.

Who'd make a good candidate for a new Leo-J?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Acevil said:
Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

I hope we don't actually get Soriku, Leo-J and Dtewi.......like that every again. 

Acevil said:
Cheebee said:
Acevil said:
Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

I hope we don't actually get Soriku, Leo-J and Dtewi.......like that every again. 

Aww... you don't want me?