By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - gamrReview article links and discussion if you want

swirldude said:
I declare this the official thread to post our articles! (Yes, I do have that authority.)

Sure what the hell, that'll work for me.

Here's my Tales of Graces f review:

http://www.gamrreview.com/review/88895/tales-of-graces-f/

I wish Tales games would work on their storylines, if the serious parts of the storyline were better I feel like the series could be as amazing as some of its fans seem to think it is.  Still great though.

Around the Network

I'm okay with the site split in general, but I thought our vgchartz account would work for all of these? I really don't want to make a random account just for GamrReview, kind of deterring me from visiting that site.

Aj_habfan said:
I'm okay with the site split in general, but I thought our vgchartz account would work for all of these? I really don't want to make a random account just for GamrReview, kind of deterring me from visiting that site.

I will look into it, that Disqus thing links to so many different accounts you'd think there would be a way to link to your already set up VGChartz account.  I'll talk to the developer.

Torillian said:
Aj_habfan said:

I will look into it, that Disqus thing links to so many different accounts you'd think there would be a way to link to your already set up VGChartz account.  I'll talk to the developer.

Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

Aj_habfan said:
Torillian said:
Aj_habfan said:

Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

If it's any consolation, Disqus is a fairly used product for comments, so you can use the same account across gamrReview, Engadget and IGN for example, with others as well.